Can't log in or reset password

• 17 Replies

VeryUncertain

Re: Can't log in or reset password
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 05:04:34 PM »
i think the bug that was causing the hiccup about not getting notifications may have been fixed on the simple machines (our platform) end.  thank you again for your patience with the system and your willingness to communicate the problems you all were experiencing.

I haven't been getting notifications regarding PMs and forum messages.  This happened yesterday and today. 2/14/17

moglow

• Administrator
  • >^..^<
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2017, 11:42:52 AM »

Quote from: VeryUncertain
I haven't been getting notifications regarding PMs and forum messages.  This happened yesterday and today. 2/14/17
Thanks for letting us know - we are having some issues with our email and are trying to track down where it's dropping off so we can resolve them.  Some notifications seem to be going through, others are not. 
Note:  Password reset/email changes continue to be a problem - the auto responders are not working at all that I can see.  PLEASE notify the admin/moderators via "report to moderator" if you're having those problems so we can address them individually.
“Nothing exposes our true self more than how we treat each other in the home.”  ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin

Stop Stinkin' Thinkin'!

xredshoesx

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 08:38:17 AM »
i got a flurry of PM notifications in my email this morning.

for those of you accessing the site on your phone, do you need some tips on how to check for PMs there? i only ask because someone had to show me :angel: