emptiness

• 20 Replies

Summer Sun

Re: emptiness
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 05:34:56 PM »
Fight song, I'm sorry for your suffering through the emptiness.  It seems many of us can relate to the experience - I am no exception.  The emptiness swallowed me whole once.  I do not know what it is like to have a mother, nor comfort and reassurance from a father. 

I am blessed though to have a DH and a healthy BFF.  Sometimes I crawl on DH's lap, wrap my arms around him.  Sometimes he holds me at bed time, or in the morning.  I find comfort and gratitude in his arms. 

So I wish for you comfort, reassurance, the love you so deserve, in whatever ways or in whomever the universe sends your way today!

Good for you to be the change you want to see in the world, your children will benefit.  It takes a strong, wise and courageous individual to give to others what they need(ed) to receive.

Summer Sun
"The opposite of Love is not Hate, it's Indifference" - Elie Wiesel

Fightsong

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2017, 08:17:53 AM »
3 weeks silent treatment. My heart breaks when this happens though I'm getting stronger and clearer. The urge to react is so strong. It's coming from a sad young place. I have to let go. I have to get to the next level of acceptance. I cannot have anything more meaningful . It's never been available, and won't ever be.  I've been clear with my boundary and now I must wait on the outcome.  Need to stay strong. Little one wants to run back crying I'm sorry I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I take it back. Stay strong fight song . Love from fight song xxx

Newlife33

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2017, 08:56:34 AM »
"The urge to react is so strong. It's coming from a sad young place. I have to let go. I have to get to the next level of acceptance."
I cannot have anything more meaningful . It's never been available, and won't ever be.  I've been clear with my boundary and now I must wait on the outcome.  Need to stay strong. Little one wants to run back crying I'm sorry I'm sorry. It's all my fault."

Well said, well said. This is a hard battle we fight. Glad to be fighting alongside you.

Sunshine days

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2017, 05:48:12 PM »
I have just come through this feeling again and I feel tons better then I did the last time, we are getting there lots of little decisions in one baby step but we are doing it fightsong. I found my inner child has become one, its awesome to get here, don't give up the hard battle, you are worth it. SD

Fightsong

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 03:55:15 AM »
Cheers SD. See my post to practicals thread on the other board.  This too will pass, and it has. At least for now.
And yes I have a glimpse of just what you say this feels better than the last time. And clearer and more in my control . What a wonderful thing. I am so grateful that here is a place to  share these ups and downs  xxxFS

Sunshine days

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 04:05:27 AM »
Cheers SD. See my post to practicals thread on the other board.  This too will pass, and it has. At least for now.
And yes I have a glimpse of just what you say this feels better than the last time. And clearer and more in my control . What a wonderful thing. I am so grateful that here is a place to  share these ups and downs  xxxFS
Morning FS, Gosh, I know its crazy, I really thought I was damaged for life as the cycle kept returning and I just sat in it broken and empty , then as spirit and mental state improved it helped fight my emotions . when it returned I filled it with good things that I had prepared for when it attacked me again  {creative things}. now I am more focused then ever and I don't need a safety net like I once did I accept I never had one and I have my own inner strength and do not rely on anyone for that either. we are miracles FS, have a much better day xxx