Hand written letter from PD aunt

• 3 Replies

Newlife33

Hand written letter from PD aunt
« on: March 20, 2017, 04:01:21 PM »
Came home to find a letter in my mailbox. It did not have a return address on it. :roll: I wonder who this could be from.

It's from my aunt. A massive PD and flying monkey numero uno. I didn't even read it, I just tore it up. I saw the words "Grandma" in one of the sentences and I wish I didn't even see that because even that little bit triggered me.

I tore it up and threw it in the trash.

Summer Sun

Re: Hand written letter from PD aunt
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 07:40:15 PM »
Way to go NewLife33!!  You are so strong, wise and focused, an inspiration!  It must be unsettling to receive yet encouraging to feel your growth!

SS
"The opposite of Love is not Hate, it's Indifference" - Elie Wiesel

DJR

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 07:52:43 PM »
Well done NewLife. You've saved yourself from reading a whole lotta rubbish that you don't need to know!!! It must feel good to foil aunt's attempt at getting into your mind from afar, and know that you can protect your peace.

Newlife33

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 08:49:37 PM »
Thanks SS, I have never been more focused in my life, it feels good.

And yes so true about all the rubbish and bullshit that was probably in that letter! It wasn't easy. Just seeing one word triggered me, and I had to pull the letter out of the trash and burn it to make full sure I wouldn't read it.

It's also so funny how much she cares for me. 33 years on this earth and she has never sent me note, card, letter or random gift till now. :roll:

The only reason she cares is because she doesn't want to be the only one stuck taking care of her mom. Sorry! Your problem not mine.