Problem with PM mailboxes

• 5 Replies

countrygirl

Problem with PM mailboxes
« on: March 28, 2017, 06:25:27 AM »
Hello,

Over the past few days, there has been a problem when another member and I have tried to PM.   When we try to send messages to each other, we receive a message saying that the other's inbox is full.  I tired deleting some past messages, but a red-colored message said that my inbox was four hundred percent full!   I would greatly appreciate it if you could look into this problem, because the PM option is great.  Thank you!

moglow

• Administrator
  • >^..^<
Re: Problem with PM mailboxes
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 06:42:31 AM »
Thank you for letting us know. That's actually something we're working on but there's a glitch we can't quite nail down.

Looks like you are a "junior member" - please advise the member status of the other member you are PMing so we can narrow it from there.

Thanks!
“Nothing exposes our true self more than how we treat each other in the home.”  ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin

Stop Stinkin' Thinkin'!

countrygirl

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 10:37:21 AM »
Hi moglow,

Thank you for letting me know that you are working on the problem with the PM mailboxes.   In answer to your question, the person with whom I'm PMing is also a junior member.

Thank you!

moglow

• Administrator
  • >^..^<
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 01:22:00 PM »
Please advise status now - still tweaking.  :blush:
“Nothing exposes our true self more than how we treat each other in the home.”  ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin

Stop Stinkin' Thinkin'!

Findingmyvoice

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 11:45:35 AM »
My mailbox has the same issue.
I have one message and it shows 100% full.

moglow

• Administrator
  • >^..^<
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 07:44:05 PM »
Member privileges and functionality on the forum are partly based on the number of posts published on the message board. As you post more and our community becomes more familiar with you (and you with us!), then you will see the  number of PM messages allowed increase.

These rules are in place to deter spam and moderate our forum, as well as providing additional safety for our new members as they settle in. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:45:40 PM by moglow »

Stop Stinkin' Thinkin'!