State of Mind

• 19 Replies

Zebrastriped

Re: State of Mind
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 07:21:38 AM »
Practical, wow, that's alot of venom in a letter.  Its amazing that you are so calm about it.  I wish you pretty flowers and happily chirping birds in your healing place.

practical

• Host Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 06:24:31 AM »
Practical, wow, that's alot of venom in a letter.
Venom, that word describes it perfectly.  I don't know why it hadn't clicked in my brain before I saw this word, it is the word F would use to describe M when she was in a rage about her kids, about him - her enabler and abuser -, and it is what he does himself, and has done for a long time, only in the past it was directed outside the family usually.
If Im not towards myself, who is towards myself? And when Im only towards myself, what am I? And if not now, when? Rabbi Hillel

"You can forgive, but you cannot forget." Otto von Bismarck

Fightsong

« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 10:27:31 AM »
Practical, wow, that's alot of venom in a letter.
Venom, that word describes it perfectly.  I don't know why it hadn't clicked in my brain before I saw this word,

first time my T used the word venom, I felt like that, sort of A-Ha! yes pecisely. Venom.

Fightsong

« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 10:29:18 AM »
i see im still not quite getting the quote things right. thanks for baring with.......!

Bloomie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 12:47:35 PM »
Fightsong... popping in to offer this link to a tutorial that has "visuals" to use the quote feature - which have been a big help for me..

http://outofthefog.net/forum/index.php?topic=3153.0

Thanks Practical for letting me crash your thread with this!  :wave:
Bloomie 🌸
"When there is no enemy within, the enemies without cannot hurt you." African Proverb
The 3 C's Rule: "I didn't Cause it, I can't Cure it, and...I can't Control it." http://outofthefog.website/what-to-do-2/2015/12/3/the-3-cs-rule