Re: Hello ...new here

• 1 Replies

Slowlybutshelly

Re: Hello ...new here
« on: April 21, 2017, 04:36:48 AM »
I am new. Brother with PPD. One borderline covert Narcissistic mother. One overt Narcissistic father. One schizoaffective sister. Moi: situational depression. Thx for being here.

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can't heal what you can't feel
    • FOG vs Love
Re: Re: Hello ...new here
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 07:00:30 AM »
Welcome and I'm sad you're dealing with all this. Hopefully you don't live in the same house. Whether you do or don't you may find the Toolbox helpful for ways to cope and heal. It's no wonder given the circumstances you have situational depression. Sometimes living in a abusive environmentand putting up with toxic behavior the body folds in on itself as a self protection mechanism. Personally I found the toolbox topic on self-care to be very helpful it's entitled working on ourselves. It's used to come home having spent time with toxic family and folding on myself and extreme emotional flashback and it was horrible. Wishing you peace and healing.

ETA if your forum name relates to your real name see the Board Questions FAQ for how to change the display name.
each and every contact with a PD person results in damage. Plan accordingly and make time to heal. See Toolbox for tips.