trouble signing in?

• 5 Replies

my1wish

trouble signing in?
« on: April 26, 2017, 05:59:08 PM »
Hello!
I'm a new member- I registered recently and then could not log in.  The site kept saying it would email me a forgotten password link, but I never did get an email.  I'm concerned because I'm afraid my pd spouse (tech savvy) is somehow monitoring/ altering my accounts.  Anyone else have issues getting log in info?
Becoming paranoid!!
Thank you!!

xredshoesx

• Administrator
Re: trouble signing in?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 06:06:50 PM »
welcome to the forum.  did you make up a second account because it appears you have been able to log in and post. we totally understand your concern about privacy and confidentiality.

my1wish

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 08:17:05 PM »
Yes, I made a new account after trying to log in several times.

xredshoesx

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 08:47:03 PM »
if you PM us with the email you used with the other account we can try to reset the password for you, and then delete this account.  once you get the account confirmed, it is also possible to change your email.  please make sure you are using all caution when surfing, log off the site completely, clear cookies, etc. 

SaltwareS

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 11:15:05 AM »
Hello, I just had the exact same issue.

I tried logging in under my original account and the site several times said it would email me a reset password link. I've checked my email account for about 24 hours now and still no notice from outofthefog.

Please help - I created a second account.

xredshoesx

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 03:18:14 PM »
salty look for a pm from me in this account