Reply Notifications

• 3 Replies

BabaP2017

Reply Notifications
« on: May 31, 2017, 03:08:23 AM »
I press the icon next to one of my posts and it confirms that I want to be notified when there is a new reply. Where am I getting notified? I found in personal messages that I can receive a pop up when I get a personal message, I'm sure a reply to a post is not the same. I've searched, I'm sorry if not well enough but it's nuts always going back to posts I've written to see if there's a new reply lol. Please assist. Thank you!!

xredshoesx

• Administrator
Re: Reply Notifications
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 04:35:11 AM »
have you tried the updated topics button?

BabaP2017

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 05:03:07 AM »
No I haven't but I will. I just clicked and noticed that it brought up a post from someone else that I commented on, it looks like there's a lot more replies. I was under the impression it somehow notifies you when you have a new reply?

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can't heal what you can't feel
    • FOG vs Love
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 07:53:01 AM »
Notifications depend on your settings in your profile, go to profile, modify profile, notifications and adjust your settings to how and what type of notifications you wish to receive. Notifications can be sent to your email address in your profile immediately, daily, or weekly. You can also see a list of topics you wish to be notified on at the bottom of that screen. That list is there even if you uncheck to receive email notification of topics.

That's the way that you can follow topics even if you have not replied or participated in the thread period

By your profile picture at the top right of the Forum the updated topics give you a list of threads you have participated in if there are new replies.
each and every contact with a PD person results in damage. Plan accordingly and make time to heal. See Toolbox for tips.