Unfollow a thread?

• 4 Replies

SonofThunder

Unfollow a thread?
« on: June 17, 2017, 07:42:26 AM »
Hello board members, how do i unfollow a thread/topic so i dont see updates on that topic any longer? Thanks, SoT.
Proverbs 21:9 
Better to live alone in a tumbledown shack than share a mansion with a nagging spouse.

Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in contented peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

xredshoesx

• Administrator
Re: Unfollow a thread?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 08:52:14 AM »
did you post in the thread?

SonofThunder

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 07:48:58 AM »
did you post in the thread?
Yes.  But no longer desire to see it in my 'updated topics'.   
Better to live alone in a tumbledown shack than share a mansion with a nagging spouse.

A meal of bread and water in contented peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • Says who? Really says who? Question everything.
    • FOG vs Love
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 09:02:42 AM »
I have not found a way to do this and sometimes wish I could. As a workaround I read all the threads I wish to in my list of updated topics and then hit the check mark at the top of the list to Mark the rest of them read.
Each and every contact with a PD person results in damage. Plan accordingly and make time to heal. See Toolbox for tips.

SonofThunder

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 06:57:43 AM »
I have not found a way to do this and sometimes wish I could. As a workaround I read all the threads I wish to in my list of updated topics and then hit the check mark at the top of the list to Mark the rest of them read.
Thank you.  Yes i wish that fearure existed, as well as a simple 'like' button vs having to reply with a 'like' emoji when I simply want to acknowledge that I like or agree with what a person said.  I will do as you suggested, its just that sometimes i cannot remember what the thread was truly about and i have to revisit it to remember i didnt want to get an update.   If there is a 'webmaster', or forum coding software writer,  maybe these suggestions can be made?   It is a feature on other forums i participate on.  Thank you for your time.