Question re Login and Font Size

• 3 Replies

Kizzie

Question re Login and Font Size
« on: June 25, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »
Hi OOTF team    :wave:  two hopefully quick questions from the OOTS team.   

We have a member who apparently has to go through the bot check every time she signs in.  Have you had this before?  If so, what might be the reason and can it be fixed? (She uses an iPad so wondered if that might be the problem.)

The same new mbr says she can't increase her font size until she posts which is makes things difficult for her because she is visually impaired.  On a computer obviously you can use control and +, but she uses an iPad.  Is there any way to do so within the SMF platform that you know of?

Tks for any assistance you are able to provide  :)

Kizzie

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can't heal what you can't feel
    • FOG vs Love
Re: Question re Login and Font Size
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 08:02:50 AM »
Hi Kizzie! Within the browser and also through settings, accessibility she should be able to adjust the font size of all page not just OOTS if that helps.

Haven't heard about the insistent bot check.
each and every contact with a PD person results in damage. Plan accordingly and make time to heal. See Toolbox for tips.

Kizzie

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 12:52:31 PM »
Tks SB, I'll play with my iPad and see if I can figure out if it's possible to adjust them to larger type.  I haven't had the issue with persistent bots checks before either so ?????   Another cyber mystery  :stars:

Hope you're enjoying summer.  :cool2:

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can't heal what you can't feel
    • FOG vs Love
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 02:50:13 PM »
Very much so! All the fresh fruits and veggies are wonderful this time of year. Hope you're enjoying your summer also.
each and every contact with a PD person results in damage. Plan accordingly and make time to heal. See Toolbox for tips.