Online attack --

• 50 Replies

Bre71

Re: Online attack --
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 07:21:30 AM »
So the email- she confirmed to cancel a service -i don't use. The second email is confirmation to cancel (the account was sent to her email and she forwarded it from her account) .

That is just weird and will not get a response from me is this sentence,

"Please change your email on your _____ account. "

1) no
2) i never signed up for it.
3) dont tell me what to do when it is not mine.
4) why is that important

This just a little wierd and humorous as well. Its like she being friendly but mean.

Bre71

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2017, 01:08:40 AM »
 Well to good to be true she attacked me again now she's posted on her Facebook page that she is engaged to this guy. I'm not surprised but at the same time --it's like I'm frustrated. I wish it would stop,  because I know that she's going to flip me to white- when I don't know . Because it's the nature of the disorder and I believe that her putting  this engagement post up or status is a way to get me to react so I callher  so that she can have contact with me because she's needing for me to contact her. I have not even responded to a thing. The last time I saw her was the day that I kissed her goodbye and told her have a good trip and then she sends me the nasty text and now I'm going through all this PD hell .  She is really reaching for reactions, I spoke to my aunt and she wonders why I want to put up with her anymore, she wonders why I want to be with somebody who leaves me when I needed them the most in my life and then treats me like crap and she has a very good point .
 I just see this engagement status as a way to hurt me and make me react --Anybody see that I'm wrong in this thinking . Please help.

Cascade

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 01:03:43 PM »
You could be right in thinking she posted about the engagement just to get a reaction out of you but I think it may help you detach if you stopped looking at her social media posts and tried to focus on other things in your life at this time. I know it's easy for me to say but much harder for you to do.

Bre71

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 02:25:34 PM »
Agreed. I look once in the morning and before 10 my time.

I spoke to my freind whom came home from a vacation. He asked what had happened while i was gone.

I filled him in. He stated what would be the most neutral way to answer her email. That way she recieves contact and is unemotional and is truthful.

I recited him what I would say. " I contact the company and the email went to several people and that I cannot change anything as I am not the account holder. I am leaving for such and such funeral.  "

That is what I sent. No response back. No changes. But she has now had me contact her back from NC. Or her exile from me. ..

We shall see. He agrees as well it was drastic measure to get contact. I hate being in black-split me back to white already.

Bre71

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 07:27:43 AM »
So i crafted the email response sent it and 4 hours later. There was a response back. Parpahrase  She was ( oh man very sorry to hear about-----. Do or do not  give the family my condolences.  )

What the ? Why the add on?  I know she liked him very much and considered him a strong  grandpa figure and held the upmost respect for him -- At least i thought she did.

Well she did get response from me for original email. 😡  I didnt want to. But it was not a negative interaction. She also added my uncle back onto her facebook.  I dont get it.  She took 4 hours to respond to me knowing i was going to a funeral. Which meh. Show she cared ?  Do they?  She realized i think that she was not the most important person that day.

Bre71

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2017, 08:27:08 PM »
Well - i was hoovered for whatever reason and it was a catch 22.  i could have answered it :

yes i will send your stuff. (Rejection and abandonment)

No - incite a rage.

I answered as i did last year. Which was i'll leave things as they are because i love you

Rage followed

Her response had  nothing to do with property. 1) I was told i was being delusional and ridiculous.
2) I'm not coming back at all

None of the answers back have anything to do with property. Because she knows  I will not send any property to them.
One of my freinds said this was a no win.  This was simple reach out to test what my temp is for her.

She has since this am deleted or hidden some photos of me. She did that last episode as well. Im still tagged.. in other photos.

We shall see what comes in the coming days. 

Bre71

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2017, 03:25:15 PM »
Ok. I have been good  and not paying attention to whole lot of PwBPd crap she places for viewing pleasure.

I did some volunteer work today and placed photos on Facebook on page that   I admin. Not pics of me but activity that i completed.

I got done and placed them on web and drove home. my aunt called and we were talking about PwBPD and she and I were looking at her Pinterest page. I had'nt  refreshed and  she had.  She goes oh boy. I said what. She said look at what she pinned.. 

Wierdness here: she opened all the previous hidden boards and hid or deleted others. But then she added a board " abc"  Church wedding..

Realize she has pulled the relationship status off of facebook, as well as engagement, and called off the trip to her father for permission ( that one makes me giggle)

So looking at the time stamp. It was fifteen minutes after posting the photos on Facebook where she can see them on a public page. ( total reactionary response to my actions on the volunteer aspect- im living my life. She is not part of it now, and she is mad)

. Mad I'm not paying attention to her crap, not reacting to her crap, and she is sweating out her anxiety and stresses of kids, me, etc ...  i have not ever said anything to indicate  im done.

The fact she opened most if not all her boards is so weird. To randomly place the wedding plan pin within 15 minutes. Come on dear!

Not sure. Whats going on the pd mind

So dissociative in thinking-not sure or really care --just thought it wierd or coincidental. 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 04:09:42 PM by Bre71 »

Bre71

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2017, 07:26:59 AM »
More stuff-- i actually unfollowed the board "my wedding " --apparently Pinterest makes you auto follow if you are follower of that person. It will not notify them, and there are no notifications for that board to come up.

She hadded added more wedding plan pins late last night.  (Not sleeping)

Also added a abduction alert on her FB. ( that is one of her biggest fears is child abduction, she allegedly was close to a kid that was abducted and killled)
I looked at the link. It occured across the other side of the state from her. There have been ones closer. 

Im seeing signs of unrest,
photos of her "unhappy" kids,
(emotional manipulation)
a complaint of being in church all day, ?

complaints of children behavior- ( out of the norm/ emotional manipulation ),

abduction news, (fear/catastrophe building)

her recent removing of engagement on FB after a hoover and subsequent reply from me. Her not going to her dads for offical request for hand in marriage ( knew that would not happen)  ( emotional manipulation-provocation) She now adds wedding planning on a Pinterest .. that is passive aggressive crap there ( provocation) . To goad me into a reaction.

As she thinks the enagement was a reason i contacted her.. well negative behavior is that and i will not deal with it.  I contacted her at that time to get black and white test.

This episode is time severe. Lots of  provocation.     

Well see what happens.  Her "fiance" does not have Pinterest or IG accounts so he likely unaware of her nonsense.. different facades on social media. 🤡

My concerns is the LDS church and its influence on her weakness to follow authority etc.. all partnof the bpd symptom .. 

I love her, i miss her, and I love and miss the kids. But at this point I am out of options-  she has not left me a opening for postive interaction. To reward good behaviors. I believe she was opening  most of her pins. To show a "hey look " they are old pins. Things we eat and her hobby. Then the new pins - that it was anger moment of me showing im not sitting around pining for her. My volunteer pics were posted at non and within 15 minutes she attacks with wedding plans. 

No different than the physical activity i posted which made her angry and she posted eggplant as exercise. 

Hmm 😒

Bre71

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 10:02:35 AM »
WOW.  😳🤷🏻‍♂️ :stars: :doh:

I have no idea whats eating her. But she is getting Pin happy on wedding stuff. Not alot of pins but I unfollowed a board she created another .. i unfollowed that.  I kept getting notifications..

She is really pushing this agenda --no one in the family believes she is getting married.

A no fault divorce from TX (houston no less) is going to take months beacuse of the children, etc...  and then there are the LDS rules  to commitment etc... 

Im not sure what to make of this passive aggressive attack.

Cascade

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 04:47:32 PM »
How about unfollowing her on Pinterest and all social media sites so that you won't see all the things she does to gain attention or to hurt you?

Bre71

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 05:17:01 PM »
Well the "Wedding Pin "attack has ceased.  It is now Date Night Pins :stars: :doh:. ( I unfollowed that as well)

Mainly clothes and eye shadow (not becoming of LDS woman and not within the standards of the LDS )   :stars: :doh:

She did that last episode as well.

She is all over the place IMO..

yes i know i can unfollow her completely-but that sets up rejection  and abandonment issues..

Im so busy dealing with an event i put on and, that im focused on it ( we used to do it together)!.

I think she knows that and is trying to sabotage my efforts. She has not split me white yet. I wish it it would come but not Sunday. I can deal with her crap and split to white  afterwards.

This episode sucks and i know the punishment has not ceased. Its just crazt how long this last.  I wish i could short circuit her process and eliminate the devalue.

Bre71

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 05:26:19 PM »
How about unfollowing her on Pinterest and all social media sites so that you won't see all the things she does to gain attention or to hurt you?

I don't follow her on FB not a freind, I have unfollowed her boards on Pinterest, I have Instagram-but that is moot point as it is private. And the fitness app means nothing. 

She finds away through family or freinds to pic a point.  I was posting on Pinterest and doing my thing. She sees i used it and then started up.  I know she looks at my stuff. So- the difference is I'm at " so what, all this Passive agressive is just that, and means nothing whem split to white ". Its just her spewing her devaluation--these attacks are look whom  I am with. And what I am doing. ".

Like two year old pulling stunts to get attention.. as long it not dangerous i dont  care--have a fit.

Bre71

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2017, 06:52:54 AM »
Well had a great weekend.

Her attacks subsided on Friday evening. I got pretty wrapped up in my volunteer work  Saturday and Sunday. Best event ever. 😁  Made 4200 dollars for the organization.

I come home, and check my mail, FB ( it was getting hits and likes for our event), Lo and behold the "pwpbd " has then " attacked " my love  for her again. This time she tags my freinds in her picture posts about her and the kids sitting poolside and "supply" doing things with kids.  Total get me jealous move..

My aunts calls ask how my event went.  I give the skinny,  well they can't  see the post, one aunt created a fake profile to keep tabs.  They ask how I feel and I sum it up.  "I dont care anymore" I explain that the longer the punishment she deals goes on the more damage she creates there. He will be attaching to kids  and her.  She then will split him and boom. Kids are messed up. Hes messed up ( likely will rage like he did on his ex wife)

This is just sad --I dont care what she does anymore, over it.   The last two days, some good freinds and not a thought about her, was refreshing.

I  do miss the kids they were both supposed to participate in the event. They might have done well. 

Onward.- next step. Who knows. But shes not getting a physical reaction from me, you choose not to communicate, and cleary are thowing out pins, post, pics to get me jealous. -- i see it now. You can only (abuse)/punish  someone if they choose to take it.  I dont.

Cenzi

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2017, 11:27:37 AM »
 react and drop her off my freinds list for the app.
Cenzi

Bre71

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2017, 07:14:16 AM »
 I thought about dropping her off of everything,  part of me says you don’t react don’t give her the satisfaction of knowing that she’s got to you.

Her next trick was to get her friend who was following my Instagram who is friends with me on Fb but her friend now blocked me on Instagram which makes no sense.  But she still friends with me on Facebook :stars:

I don’t know — I think my Uncle has a PD and PTSD as well just playing mind games by posting crap about their wedding day being related to the devil worship to get reactions. I’m just like oh my God.

I am definitely being punished just like last time. Same behaviors from her.
How far will she take this?

That my concern —I mean she could flip me white in the next hour —but for her to get married and then flip me to white at some point.  What a nightmare.

He has no idea of our relationship, the whole bpd thing. He has no idea that she is disordered. When she splits white - and it will happen-the consequence of that and her actions.

Their whole relationship, is based on lies she has told him, about us, about me, and whatever she said for him to take a woman and two kids in after talking on the internet/phone for 8 days.  Come on.

I am angry at her, him, God. I am frustrated beyond belief. FTheW :stars:
I hate my f  life.

Bre71

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2017, 06:16:03 AM »
And so it begins jealousy attempt#2
yesterday she changed her Facebook photo which is fine— she looks like she’s getting heavier and she added a photo of him and the two kids which is typical of her behavior trying to punish me. She used an older photo as the kids were were wearing the same photos she used a awhile back to show the happiness of the kids. She could have use a more recent photo because the kids are wearing the same clothes she took pictures of a while back so yeah call BS.

So what makes this interesting—yesterday a good freind called me and while we talking he noticed she changed her profile photo. I was like ok. I looked.
i then received a text from another freind —that asked me to come look at her quilt block arrangement.. I concluded my call a bit after that.

I went over and gave some advice about what i saw. I left..

Now mind you. This freinds residence is within eyesight of my Pd person old workplace and she has 5 flying monkeys there. Amazing coincidence that the picture change with kids is the same time as i was visiting?! What are the odds.

Well all i can say is. Whatever, i see the ploy and i wont react. I am closely at the point that i dont want  her in my life. I certainly dont need her in my life. I miss the kids. I do love her, i love the kids.

I was good this weekend and only looked that once.  So baby steps. 

Kieveen

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2017, 01:14:41 PM »
Do nothing for a long while and then drop her of your list.

Bre71

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2017, 01:22:12 PM »
 :yeahthat: yup. 

Bre71

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2017, 08:12:11 PM »
 Well I’ve ignored online media until tonight -I decided to look at her Instagram from what was on the 21st and she sometime put emoticons that she is engaged and her religious conversion etc. 

:bigwink: what’s interesting is that for that how many weeks she’s not posted anything like that where it was on Instagram and now it’s on Instagram which just tells me she’s reaching for me to have a reaction —which is not going to happen :no:

because Pinterest -Did  not get a reaction  :no:

talking to my uncle did not get a reaction  :no:

in fact I ignored  my uncle’s phone call tonight because I don’t want to deal with him and his flying monkey business . Nope.

I also noticed on my friends list on my Facebook  it shows indeed she is still friends on a “separate account” that I completely forgot about because it’s been deactivated and i forgot about it —which means she can open it up look at my Facebook Page and deactivated just as quick and obviously she’s not see damn thing.  And I don’t care if she looks at my Facebook page because I don’t care :no:

At this point since her last hoover with me she has not received any further contact -I have not mentioned my reactions, my feelings, towards anybody else, on any social media or around her flying monkeys and I think that her fear of rejection and abandonment are probably being triggered really bad and that’s why she’s pushing this whole getting married thing—trying to get me to react and I’m not going to do it.

I also searched for him on Instagram and he does not have an Instagram account I checked again -Pinterest he does not have a Pinterest account so these are all things that she’s projecting out towards people who are her friends/followers and towards me even though I’m not her friend /follower on Instagram.

I’m at the I don’t give a crap stage if there is  :wave: such a thing. 

Bre71

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2017, 02:45:27 PM »
Well not sure what to think.. i havent had a hoover other than her attempts for reaction to her “ new engagement/marriage/wedding” conversion to Mormonism”  crap..

All  of the online stuff has stopped. I’m not sure what to think. For someone so pressed to make it known to me that this was happening and using the Uncle to deliver messages.

Now dead quiet. This is concerning for me as i know anxiety, fear of rejection and abandonment, are key factors, im split black—now I feel forgotten?  Its wierd. She still has not blocked me, unfollowed, and in fact i found she deactivated a Facebook account i forgot about.. so she has unfettered access to my Facebook at any time.

I don't know what to think.