Where Is Best to Post - Seeking Collaborators for Art to spread awareness

• 4 Replies

robotliliput

Hello!

I am wondering where is the best forum to post to request collaborators for a project? The project involves creation of immersive VR experiences that visualize stories from people who have been through emotional abuse. The purpose is to spread awareness and help people to understand they aren't alone, or to help them understand what the abuse looks like before it happens to them. I was not sure if this is considered solicitation, if so I will look for other places to post. I appreciate any suggestions, thanks!

Associate of Daniel

This might do better on the Cafe board.

All the best with the project.

AOD

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can't heal what you can't feel
    • FOG vs Love
Thanks for asking, that sounds like a lovely project, this from the guidelines:
We sometimes receive requests from researchers, authors and journalists to conduct surveys or interviews among our members. While we welcome and support the broad global effort to better understand and communicate the latest findings about personality disorders, we don't have the resources at here OOTF to investigate the credentials of everyone who approaches us, verify the confidentiality assurances for our members or to endorse the conclusions of every publisher. Therefore, please don't use OOTF as a place to solicit academic survey participants or article interviewees. There are other sites online which offer these kind of services for researchers and journalists.
each and every contact with a PD person results in damage. Plan accordingly and make time to heal. See Toolbox for tips.

robotliliput

Thanks Spring Butterfly, do you happen to know of other sites that would be good for this kind of thing?

xredshoesx

• Administrator
maybe a meetup group?