Question to ask curb behaviors?

• 0 Replies

Bre71

Question to ask curb behaviors?
« on: August 12, 2017, 04:49:45 PM »
Talking with friends and trying to come up with a way to discuss upon her return when im returned to white.

The task is to avoid confrontation and invalidation.

My thoughts:

She ask the question? She asked during her first hoover last time ---

---What do think of my move down here?

Answer>>How do you feel about moving down there?

When she flipped me white last time . It was a question about her property and i told her i would not send her property it will remain as it is, because i love her.
Her answer back was : do you know why the grass is greener on the other side of the fence because people 💩 on it .

She then stated screwed up and was sorry and wanted to come home to me and to our town and that she missed everything etc.. it took me 1/2hr  to decide to let them come back. I told her then if she did this again i would not tolerate it.

She was told --If she is unhappy here i would get uhaul and load it up and let her go where she is headed.

As mature adults whom are not happy in a realtionship should talk about what is wrong. -and should handle a breakup by not lying and running away and telling a big fat lie to freinds and family.

What question would some of you use to make it clear that the action she has done is unacceptable for her kids and everyone else  and won't be tolerated--quite clearly i failed at my boundry setting  last time.