Profile, log-in, how to send messages?

• 1 Replies

NightHeron

Profile, log-in, how to send messages?
« on: September 05, 2017, 11:29:04 AM »
Hi,

When I tried to log-in from my desktop computer at home, this site said it didn't recognize my user name (NightHeron), my e-mail (***) or the password I was using.  So can you please keep this profile (NightHeron) active and delete the newer one Night-Heron.  For which I probably used the same e-mail.

It is easier to use the desktop than the phone - but for whatever reason, it wasn't recognizing my log-in and I couldn't find that information via my phone.  Thanks.

Also, when I hit "Reply" under the moderators message to me in my personal e-mail box at this site, it didn't identify who to send it to, so that's why I'm posting here because it is not clear to me how to use the Inbox. 

Thanks!
NightHeron.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 12:46:33 PM by moglow »

moglow

• Administrator
  • >^..^<
Re: Profile, log-in, how to send messages?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 12:51:37 PM »
Good day! I've edited your post to remove identifying info (your email address). The mobile version isn't quite as clear as the desktop, but does work in the same way. A reply from your inbox will respond directly to the member from whom messages came. Or you can always "report to moderators" at the bottom of your post, and we will receive that as well.

As far as I'm aware this is now your only active account. Please advise if you need assistance with your password.
“Nothing exposes our true self more than how we treat each other in the home.”  ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin

Stop Stinkin' Thinkin'!