YouTube

Started by Whiteheron, November 24, 2017, 08:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiteheron

I wasn't sure where to post this...I was watching a Vankin clip this morning (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAsankoYfq4) that really hit close to home.
I know there are other videos out there that have been recommended on these boards, but I can't find where I noted the links. Thought it would be helpful to have a list going where we can post helpful videos/speakers on Narcissism/PDs.

So far I have:
Kris Godinez
Sam Vankin
Richard Grannon

Who am I missing?
You can't destroy me if I don't care.

Being able to survive it doesn't mean it was ever ok.

blues_cruise

Ah, I've just come across Kris Godinez and think she's very helpful. :) I also really like Narcissism Survivor and Inner Integration.

"You are not what has happened to you. You are what you choose to become." - Carl Gustav Jung

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou

Cuthberta

Be very careful of anything posted by Sam Vankin. He describes himself as a Psychopathic Narcissist, and as the old saying goes, when someone tells you about himself, believe him.

https://theartofcharm.com/podcast-episodes/episode-231-sam-vaknin-psychopathic-narcissist/

Beware.

Whiteheron

Oh yes, I take a lot of what Vankin says with a grain of salt. There are some things he does say that explain certain behaviors of my stbx, which I find can be very helpful - as in a perspective I hadn't considered that fits the situation.

midnyteblu

I've been binge-watching "BA Recovery" on Youtube. She gets it, and presents the info in a clear and relatable way.

Sidenote:  She looks and sounds young, and at first glance you might think, "What does she know?!" But she KNOWS. And it becomes clear pretty quickly.

Whiteheron

Michelle "From Surviving to Thriving" has good info on going to court with a narc as well as how to help the kids when they have custody time with the PD.

NoVoice357

Hello Whiteheron,

I would add H G Tudor to your list.

I personally find his blog the most helpful one on narcissists and narcissism.

Mr. Tudor has been diagnosed with a NPD and is well-aware of what he is and how destructive narcissists can be.
His blog and work is part of his therapy. This is why he is open and honest when disclosing how narcissists think and behave.

He has his own terminology and has classified narcissists and also empaths into different types or categories and subtypes. This is extremely helpful since some narcissists are quite different from others. Identifying the type of narcissist we are dealing with is important if we want to protect ourselves.

He has already written several books and there are new ones in progress.

H G Tudor's blog:

narcsite.com

He answered all my questions.