YouTube Channel - BA Recovery

Started by midnyteblu, March 11, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnyteblu

I've been binge-watching "BA Recovery" on Youtube. Her channel somehow appeared in my YouTube feed and I'm so glad it did. It's the only thing I've been watching, since. She comes from a family of two NParents and a GCBrother. She developed trauma and an eating disorder.  She then had relationships with 3 N/Sociopath/ASPD men.

She's recovered from the eating disorder, been NC with her FOO for 8 years, and has gone NC with her ex's. She got a Masters in psychology (while juggling the chaos of her family and life). She really gets it, and presents the info in a clear and relatable way. She has a sweet spirit, and a gentle delivery. She's intelligent, and has a quirky spark. Her insight and research have helped me IMMENSELY, especially with the cognitive dissonance. I wanted to share the channel here, in case it might help anyone else.

Sidenote:  She looks and sounds young, and at first glance you might think, "What does she know?!" But she KNOWS. And it becomes clear pretty quickly.

If anyone does look at her videos and likes them, I'd love to know, and maybe talk about them!