Father's rights groups that help with legal representation?

• 0 Replies

elly87

Father's rights groups that help with legal representation?
« on: November 06, 2018, 05:01:44 PM »
hey everyone.. I am not a non-PD Dad but a non-PD stepmom who is dating a non-PD dad. I hope its okay that i post here as i have an account and he doesnt. my boyfriend has a son with a very severely dysfunctional woman who exhibits both NPD and BPD traits. she is a chronic alienator and is very psychologically abusive tot her son. My boyfriend has spent over 60,000 dollars in court against her but has not had the best luck with legal representation as they either only care about getting paid and dont bother to learn about the case, or really arent familiar with narc mom pathology and parental alientation. we have been witnessing some signs of neglect and emotional abuse when he comes to our house and in the last few months has been showing tremendous distress when it is time to return to his mothers house with long anguished crying fits (he never cries otherwise and tends to be more stoic in his personality). it is so hard for us to witness and we are heartbroken as we basically have no money left to apply toward this case. the judge would not order an AFC and this child has zero voice in this court system. has anyone had any success with father's rights groups or groups against parental alienation assisting legally and financially with their case?