Patrick Teahan video on healing from narc abuse

Started by treesgrowslowly, June 27, 2023, 09:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treesgrowslowly

Hi all,

I'm finding Patrick Teahan's videos on youtube hugely helpful these days. Anyone else here a big Patrick T. fan?

This video is so clear and to the point regarding the specifics around healing from narc abuse.

Very helpful where he talks about how kids in a narc family system are shamed for speaking the truth. That is really true in my family. You could think it - but you certainly could not talk about the truth regarding your narc parents behaviors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgUl0-eZm8

Trees

NarcKiddo

Yes, I like his videos. I think it may well have been you who alerted me to them in the first place. I will go and have a look at that one. Thanks.
Don't let the narcs get you down!

bloomie

Thank you, trees! I am a huge fan of him as well! Thanks for the heads up on this vid. Will go listen!
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

olivegirl

I'm also a huge fan of Patrick's content. 

I signed up for one of his workshops on how to navigate No Contact and it came with useful worksheets and visuals. 

Additionally, this forum is so vital to my well-being.  So thank you all for being my "safe person" as outlined in this particular video!

treesgrowslowly

Quote from: olivegirl on July 16, 2023, 09:20:49 PMI'm also a huge fan of Patrick's content. 

I signed up for one of his workshops on how to navigate No Contact and it came with useful worksheets and visuals. 

Additionally, this forum is so vital to my well-being.  So thank you all for being my "safe person" as outlined in this particular video!

Hi Olivegirl,

That is so cool that you've got his worksheets and they helped with the NC navigation! I am glad to meet another Patrick Teahan fan. His videos are helping so many of us!!

Thank you for being here too.  :D

Trees