The Return of Batsh#t Crazy

Started by bruceli, August 25, 2021, 07:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruceli

PD: You need to go to therapy!

PD: What you are learning in therapy is wrong and you need to listen to me.
One will never fulfill their destiny or truly be free, until they can let go of the illusion of control.

Fair doesn't mean equal and best doesn't mean good.

They could see me walk on water, and they would say it is because I can not swim.

1footouttadefog

Me, I am worried about your health you seem to be loosing your balance and are still gaining weight.  This is how it was before you went to the ER with such high blood sugar that time.

PD, my blood sugar is good on the mornings when I check it.

Me, I find it hard to believe you could get a good reading after drinking all that soda, eating fries then sneaking ice cream. 

PD, OH, I don't check it on those mornings.

Simon

Picture the scene, 2 years ago, a couple of weeks before Christmas:

PD: Let's get some decorations and light this place up, so we can enjoy our first Christmas together!

Me: Ok, we'll go shopping at the weekend

At the weekend, buying Christmas lights:

PD: What were you doing in that shop for so long?

Me: Just getting a couple of ideas of what little extra presents to get you for Christmas (I'd already bought her a few things weeks before, and told her so)

PD: Oh, are we buying each other presents? I'd better start looking then!

Simon

On the way home from work, bought her a bag of her favourite candy.
Got to hers, and handed them to her.

PD: Oh, sweets from my sweetheart!! (as she jumped up, flung her arms around me and gave me a very passionate kiss).

Next Day:

PD: I don't love you anymore. I think we should split up!

;D

bruceli

PD: If you're going to talk about your stuff and not just mine, I'm not going to therapy.
One will never fulfill their destiny or truly be free, until they can let go of the illusion of control.

Fair doesn't mean equal and best doesn't mean good.

They could see me walk on water, and they would say it is because I can not swim.

GentleSoul

Late PD husband had diabetes which he ignored, of course. 

He had a two week stay in hospital, during which time they monitored his blood sugar and during that time it gradually went from sky high to the normal healthy range.

He told me with amazement in his voice.  How it was normal now.  Like it was a miracle!

Well that would be because in hospital he wasn't drinking a bottle of whisky a day and shovelling down endless bags of sweets, biscuits and cake.   He was just eating three normal healthy meals a day.

Total disconnect in him! 

Do I even need to say that once he was home again and back to his usual routine, his blood sugar was sky high again. Lee xx

JustKeepTrying

I look at him holding an McD coffee paper cup that he asked to wash.

PD. I am no longer using travel mugs. I am going to use this cup until it falls apart then get another at McDs.

OK

So for Father's Day, a few weeks later, I gave him a sleeve of cups and lids.  In all seriousness.  The previous cups were getting gross.

PD. Why would you give me these cups?

Eye roll and mental head slap.

escapingman

uNPDw: I love you so much, I am fighting for this marriage. You are the love of my life.

1 day later

uNPDw: I hate you, I can't wait for you to be gone. See you in court.

11JB68

Updh doesn't offer to lift a finger to help clean up Xmas stuff, haul boxes to attic etc.
Updh... Gets angry that he wasn't asked to help bring a chair back from the basement, cuz that's a man's job, therefore I insulted him.
Also Updh as I walk towards the porch with full garbage bag and he's coming in: "I'll turn on the light for you?"
Me....yup, ok... (WTF)

this BS about men's jobs and his feeling insulted etc is old. And like everything with him, entirely arbitrary.
I do ALL car care. ALL for both my car and his.
I take out all trash.
Oh and this morning he was sitting IN.THE.DARK. waiting for me to change the lightbulb in the TV room.
I just can't anymore....

escapingman

Whilst having g lunch together.

uNPDw ask me some random question. I reply and get shouted at for talking with food in my mouth.

5 minutes later.

uNPDw ask me another random question. I don't reply as I have food in my mouth and get shouted at for not answering her question.

StartingHealing

wPD spends hours arranging bathroom cabinet to be able to "find" her stuff.  (facial creams, jewelry, etc.)  Next day is asking me where all her stuff is. 

and

Takes off jewelry in office.  Accuses me of "moving" her stuff.  She "finds" jewelry and says that there are gremlins moving her stuff.

Jolie40

few yrs ago, sibling-in-charge took away car keys from PD parent

PD parent asked another sibling to take her to bank where she proceeded to take ALL $ out of acct
she thought she could go buy a car!

sibling-in-charge was livid when found out & had PD parent put $ back
he then emailed all us siblings & said "do not take her to bank!"
be good to yourself

losingmyself

I had a cold sore, but it's gone now. H won't kiss me on the lips when I have one. Understandable. But it's been gone for at least 5 days, and this morning, he kissed me on the cheek again, to which I said "My cold sore's gone, you can kiss me again!"
He said "Well, you never tell me, I never know"
I said, "Well, how did you figure out that I had a cold sore?"
"BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME!!"

Sigh.....

SeaBreeze

uNPDh: "In case you haven't noticed, I always do anything you want me to do."

Me:   :stars:

Hilltop

GentleSoul what is with PD's and diabetes.  PDMIL went to the doctors who told her, you need to lose some weight and watch what you are eating or you will get type II diabetes.

PDMIL to us:  "Eat all the sugar you can now because one day you will get diabetes and you can't eat it any more.  I was told I was going to get it so I ate as much ice cream as I could before I got it".

Ok then.

Cat of the Canals

Quote from: Hilltop on February 01, 2022, 12:44:00 AM
"Eat all the sugar you can now because one day you will get diabetes and you can't eat it any more.  I was told I was going to get it so I ate as much ice cream as I could before I got it".

It's statements like this that make me realize how much they truly do have the maturity level of children. This is the kind of logic I'd expect from a 7yo.

square

Among other things, it shows a total disconnect between cause and effect, action and consequence.

StartingHealing

PD:  Spends hours complaining about gaining weight.  Reduces food serving size.  Has double the desserts every night.
:stars:

escapingman

uNPDw goes to the kitchen sink and start washing up whilst I am in my office quite a bit away.

uNPDw: EM
EM: Yes
A minute later.....
uNPDw: EM
EM: Yes
A minute later
uNPDw: *raised voice* EM
EM: *raised voice* YES
uNPDw: *silence*

Cat of the Canals

escapingman, don't you know you're supposed to jump to attention the moment they beckon and run to see what they want from you?  :roll: