"Couples Counseling" tv series

Started by capybara, January 02, 2020, 10:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capybara

Has anyone else watched that tv series? I just started and I am really wondering if Mau has a PD. At one point he said that he was immediately drawn to his wife and on meeting her, immediately wanted to have sex with her every day for the rest of his life. Because she is emotionally engaged with life, and he is not capable of it.

Frankie14

Quote from: capybara on January 02, 2020, 10:23:27 AM
Has anyone else watched that tv series? I just started and I am really wondering if Mau has a PD. At one point he said that he was immediately drawn to his wife and on meeting her, immediately wanted to have sex with her every day for the rest of his life. Because she is emotionally engaged with life, and he is not capable of it.

A couple of months ago I was sick and watched all of the episodes, I was so perturbed.. by Mau and his arrogance, and verbosity; I actually googled Mau, turns out he has been a serial cheater the entire time, and I believe is actively dating/sleeping with one of their employees...It was on Reddit, so I might have some facts mixed up...

The show was deeply fascinating and the doctor was AMAZING...

The wife, Annie, seemed to have a very strong attraction to Mau, clearly they do synch and his childhood was not ideal, it was not a stretch he would have N tendencies of not a full blown narcissist..