Feel like a stomped kitten :(

Started by alphaomega, September 02, 2021, 09:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alphaomega

I got nailed a few days ago, by a cousin who I always tried to go out of my way to be exceptionally kind to.

I'm devastated with how cruel, and cold and calculating this woman became out of literally nowhere.  We were not really close as far as relationships, but she came for me so hard and so fast I am reeling from the attack.  I think that she might be being radicalized by some extreme far right wing establishment.  And she is out for blood from anyone that doesnt believe exactly as she does.  It's pretty obvious she has a group behind her too.  This is some scary scary stuff.

I have been asking the universe to remove anyone that no longer serves my highest vibration, and by damn, it appears she is listening. 

But wow, this woman could not be vicious enough to me.  Just imperceptibly and horrifyingly angry and demonic in her behavior.  Totally out of the absolute blue.

I am gutted at how cruel this world can be, just gutted.
Dream in Peace W.I. - you are free now...

Boat Babe

Alpha Omega. That's just horrible. And so triggering. I am sending you all my love and support as you manage to re-regulate your feelings after this attack.  I share your despair at some members of the human race, there's some awful, awful people out there

Please get as much support as possible to nurture your beautiful self back to health.
It gets better. It has to.