What next?

Started by escapingman, June 16, 2022, 08:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhaw

EM:

One more thing about your evidence....
all the reports and conversations you had with the police, the DV people.... ANYONE over the years..... THOSE documents will be in the front of your notebook or filefolder or rolling case... whatever you put together, short or long term..... I think a Judge will be very inerested in evidence showing the dates of those conversations or "courtesy" reports as we call police reports filed withou intent to have charges filed and an abusive spouse or neightbor arrested.  My brother filed one against his neighbor once, just in case the neighbor went nuts again, which he didn't.

I filed one against my ASPD h the frist time he choked me.... and THAT report ended up being very imporatant as were the calls I placed to the police and FBI later.... as was the Restraining Order against my ASPD, which didn't show up for some reason, but was eventually found by my 3rd attorney.... and it all added up. 

What do you have?  Put it in order, put it together, put it out there for the Judge to see.

Your stbx will have her accusation line up with your emergency hearing, which is very suspect and looks like she's doing a tit for tat, IME.

hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt