Not sure where to put this.

Started by Lilyloo, October 08, 2022, 03:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilyloo

Today is my 50th wedding anniversary. My work acholic husband would not get anyone to help at  his fruit and vegetables market.  Our daughter Iives right beside it. We've  done so much for her. He wouldn't try to get help. I sat sad and cried alot.  I tried to figure out why he, my mother, my best friend and others see no worth in me.   I told myself I am worthy but I did not believe it. I have been good to people. Sure I make mistakes.  I have always my whole life said I'm sorry and I worry  alot about hurting others. It seems sad they do not feel the same. I know one thing and only one, that what days I have left I am going to find whatever joy I can in what I love.  I've always put those things aside. No more!  I will never forget this day and how my heart hurts. I tried  to pretend it didn't matter. I understand Noone anymore. My mother has never valued me. It was all about her.  I ask myself why are they all around me  ?   I must get tough and harsh and distant as they all are.  In my own time I will cherish and write down what I love and make those things my joy. Thank you for listening. I don't mean to be a whiner. I'm just sad 😔
~Your heart knows things that your mind can't explain~

notrightinthehead

I am so sorry! And yes, you are right! Be kind to yourself and do something for yourself that gives you joy and makes you happy. Every day!
I can't hate my way into loving myself.

NarcKiddo

I'm so sorry. You have every right to feel sad. Hugs.
Don't let the narcs get you down!