Hi fellow travelers

Started by WalkingMind, July 05, 2023, 01:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingMind

Ive been here, reading off and on for about ten years, deeply appreciative of the community and support these forums and Toolbox and everyone has given me. Finally joining.
I'll mostly be in the commited to working on it and working on us. I've been with my uBPDw for 30 years. I'm rereading stop caretaking . . . after reading it for the first time about 8 years ago. I've learned and have to refresh often that working on myself usually helps the most when things are difficult. Thanks all

xredshoesx

welcome to the group-

when you're ready to share more about your relationship with your uPDW. we're listening.

see you on the boards soon.

SonofThunder

Hi WalkingMind,

Another warm welcome to Out of the FOG.  As xred stated, looking forward to reading more about your 30 year relationship. I have a three decade experience with a PDw and look forward to additional camaraderie on the boards.  See you around the friendly campfires of conversation.

SoT
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

WalkingMind

Thank you both for the welcome. Will be seeing you around.  :)