Please stop. I'm exhausted.

Started by Associate of Daniel, April 04, 2022, 06:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Associate of Daniel

Every email my uNPD exH sends (very often written by his uNPD wife) drips with condescension and
Orders/demands. 

On top of the usual false accusations, projections, gaslighting, rewriting of history, word salad etc etc etc.

It's the condescension and unreasonable demands that get me.  The rest is pretty much water off a duck's back.

All that plus his interfering with my relationship with our ds15.

The pds make plans for things to happen on ds's time with me and just tell me that ds won't be available because abc.

UNPD exH then rages if I stand up and say I still want to see ds on my time and accuses me of putting ds in the middle.

He's the one who puts ds in the middle by withholding him from me on our time.

And ds doesn't want to rock the boat with his uNPD dad so goes along with what the pds have planned.

But overall, being hated so deeply by someone is so exhausting.

The 2 uPDs in my life are the only people I have any difficulties with.  My family, friends, colleagues, neighbours etc all are kind and easy to get along with.

But these 2 people are exhausting to have anything to do with.

I have 3 and a half more years until I hopefully don't have to have any more communication with them.

AOD

moglow

I don't have any advice, other than keep reminding yourself it's THEM and their stuff, even when thrust upon you. Just keep breathing in and out, doing your best wherever you are.

"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
"Expectations are disappointments under construction." ~Capn Spanky, The Nook circa 2005ish

BeautifulCrazy

Is there any way to get help to at least have him comply with whatever is in place re: the agreement or court orders?

hhaw

Agree with BC.  Maybe arrange other visitation time or longer to replace your  time PDx filled.

Seems reasonable you'd still get your visitation time, AOD.
hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt

athene1399

I am so sorry this keeps happening, AoD. BPD BM would do this to us as well and SO eventually told her "if you schedule events on our time, we will take SD to what you planned". I don't know if that is an option for you. I also like the other ideas of letting them know if they schedule stuff on your time then you would like that time with you made up. How frustrating.

verum71

I agree with that statement "being hated by someone so deeply is exhausting".  It isn't rational, never makes sense, and it will never change.  I am counting the days as well - my youngest will be 15 in a couple of weeks and she is the youngest of three.  It's exhausting trying to co-parent with a BPDx.  Hang in there