I Just never know when the crap is going to hit the fan from uNPD Sis

Started by Hopelessly stuck, March 04, 2019, 12:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopelessly stuck

I've been doing pretty well lately...and working on My program.  :applause:  I have a uNPD sis on NC and uNPD Mom on Vlc. The subject came up as to How bad My Sister left My house that She lived in for almost 2 years rent free...Then I said HOW bad they left the house.
Then Mom Pipes up and says How could You say anything about How they left that house when they found a dead cat in it?  :aaauuugh: :aaauuugh: So the argument starts on whether I let a cat die in My house. Normally I would JUST let uNPD Mom win but this time I argued with HER and stated My points calmly. which were 1) I never had a pet cat in that house. 2) I did have a cat that died in My trailer because it was a stray and died in the house over the winter. I did not live there then and the trailer had space for the cat to get into. I didn't have heat in that house.  :stars:

I did learn why I never argue with her. Like most uNPD's She wouldn't stop arguing with me. I did get My point across though. I have been NC with Sis since Nov 2018, and Yet she is still on a smear campaign. I know the fact is true that She is very jealous of me. I have been trying to Have VLC with MOM because she is 85 years old. I guess I will have to be MORE careful.  :ninja:
I don't really have a question. I guess this is more like a chance for me to vent. Can any of You tell me experiences You have had in similar situations? ;)
Controllers, abusers and manipulative people don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else. Darlene Ouimet

OnwardUpward

Anything my uNPD sis does is 100% defended by my uNPD mother.  Any little thing, big thing, things involving me, things involving other people.  My sis has hurt a lot of people over the years and caused a lot of damage to her family, our family, other families.  But to our M she can do no wrong.  I have defended myself over the years but realized it doesn't ever go anywhere.  I started to see that more clearly when my sis did some pretty awful things to other people and my M not only defended her but blamed other, completely innocent people, for my sis's behaviors.  It was really eye opening. 
So, I don't talk about my sis at all with M anymore, or vice versa.  I'm always worried about going into too many details on here in case someone in the family were to find this site.  Suffice it to say - I understand where you're coming from and have had similar experiences.  I am not NC but LC/VLC with both of them. 

Hopelessly stuck

TY for Your reply. uNPD M did not call today. The best thing is I did not let it stress me out. I realize it is just Her silent game. That helps a lot.

I have discussed on here before but in a nutshell, I am looking at everything that is going on and realized that I had to Go NC with uNPD Sis. I am looking out for Myself. The good thing is that I am seeing everything more clearly. It has been over 3 months now so I am analyzing things better. I am feeling relieved rather than depressed. I don't miss the DRAMA. I am getting more relaxed. I am not being confronted with broken memories anymore. (SiS sure knows how to push My buttons.) I realize I mean nothing to her...I am nothing more than a supply.

I had thought long and hard when I told her to just forget I existed. She came uninvited to My Son's graduation and I gray rocked her. She snickered at me saying "You just want me to forget You existed." I said "Yes, and that is exactly what I meant" end of discussion.

I just keep studying the 100 Traits. Every time I read I become more enlightened.  ;D  ;)
Controllers, abusers and manipulative people don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else. Darlene Ouimet