Still chooglin

Started by Gettintired76, September 01, 2022, 09:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhaw

Something's going on.  Judge's CAN reverse themselves, but IME they set a new trial date, not Willy nilly write up new Orders without a basis in case law.

hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Gettintired76

I agree and yes firstly the judge has 5 days to object to an order, then it's permanently filed (as per the DA's on notice) after such time there is supposed to be an appeals process within 30 days if formal objection.

hhaw

Judge...
objects....
to an Order that Judge wrote?
hhaw

Nietchzsche

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gettintired76

My Im guessing the DA here writes it then judge proof reads it and approves before signing, but I guess she forgot her glasses that day, and skipped the proofread

hhaw

You were in criminal Court if the District Attorney wrote something AND are you saying you weren't awarded custody in the Order....that it was a typo giving you custody?

Was this in criminal Court and IS there a protective order keeping you away from your children?

Why wasn't ANY visitation included in either Order?

hhaw

Nietchzsche

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gettintired76

I was given complete custody originally it upheld for almost a month, my ex called them friday they cried typo and reversed it on the spot, and no there is no visitation, in word it goes back to pre CPS petition which means she has full custody I have zero

hhaw

So....criminal court?

Not civil court?

What, exactly, did the DA have to do with your case?  If anything?

hhaw

Nietchzsche

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gettintired76

Circuit court, now it goes to family court, but it could get transferred  to her state and county( they are basically letting her bounce it all over the country.

square

I am dumbfounded.

Did you hear a verbal decision by the judge originally or did they say they would rule on it later? And then you got the order?

I guess what I'm asking is whether the order matched anything the jusge said or if it was a surprise to everyone.

Cause I really don't understand any of this, everything is counter to what I assume about how the justice department works, and law enforcement to boot (like a sheriff can just disregard a legal written order).

Gettintired76

I know, i didnt know they could disregard based on a phone call the person relinquishing dialed. And it's peculiar that it was reversed and filed and mailed out the exact time she called 20 minutes before the courthouse closed. I smell "home cookin' " The I thought mentioned at least "joint" custody. Taboot me and the shelter my daughter is at are still waiting for cps to pass my clearance along so I can see and speak to her. But you can never get ahold of the caseworkers.

Gettintired76

I got to talk to my daughter's caseworker today at her hearing, very interesting to say the least. Its not going at all like my ex's delusions. I have some people helping me with something here and the caseworker told me to start the process. Sooo unfortunately I will miss Christmas except for a holiday visit. Jan 4th back in and hopefully a change in tide.

Gettintired76

I got to have youngest daughter at my house over the weekend 🥳she was such a good gorl for me, she didn't want to go home to her mother.

Associate of Daniel

That is wonderful news GettingTired!  I'm so happy for you.  Praying that things start to work out the best for your kids and you during 2023.  What a terrible journey you are on, but seeing your dd is a lovely positive in all the negative.

AOD

Gettintired76

OMG dude yes it most def was a positive.....for both of us. 

escapingman

I am so happy for you Gettin, well done!

Gettintired76

I just found out they transported my oldest daughter out of state😪 They didn't even let us say goodbye, her caseworker claims it was a mistake that the email he got said we had been told.

Gettintired76

I found out today my ex is pregnant again, 😔I wish I could move on as easily as she has, I wish was allowed to.....its so unfair...for the kids, for me....I just don't understand the power she has to literally blind anyone and everyone from what she does...in plain sight. I mean it is literally if anyone else does it they are nailed to the wall, but she gets off time and again...on all levels. I just don't understand.

escapingman

GT, I get you. It looks like they can manipulate anyone and get away with it. It's a waiting game, waiting for them to trip up, waiting for people to see through them. But, how long will it take? It took me a long time so why would I expect someone else to get it straight away?

Your X hasn't moved on, she just replaced you and live exactly the same lie as before. Keep strong, I am with you.

Gettintired76

Thank you escaping and I agree it just gets hard to stay the course sometimes.

Gettintired76

Ok she was served, that went well😑lol, she claims to be pressing charges now for defamation. We shall see