The truth war goes on

Started by escapingman, June 27, 2022, 08:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justducky

EM, it's heartbreaking to hear all of the PD nonsense your ex is pulling. Not surprising, but painful nonetheless. You're doing great in a difficult situation.

Is it possible to reschedule the activity that your girls have so that it's not back-to-back SG and GC time? That would give your ex one less opportunity to pull stunts.

escapingman

I am going to have to tackle this. SG left in a terrible mood thus morning and I now know why, she was hiding the items to give to GC in school. I feel so sorry fir SG that they are using her like this, the problem is that she is desperate for GC to be friends so she would buy into their lies and side against me.

justducky

How awful! Poor SG.  :'(

Document this incident and give it to your solicitor. It's more evidence of your ex abusing SG.

escapingman

Some good news at least, social worker has now got 8 recordings and said they will be very helpful for them. Fingers crossed!

hhaw

Document the Social Worker's receipt of those recordings, EM.

It will be more difficult for her to play ignorant if she knows the Judge will KNoW she understood the children's realities through that evidence, ime.

If the Judge understands the social worker has become biased or is dismissive of the abuse, bc the social worker writes a devastating report for you.....it just might backfire on the PD.

It did with mine.

Inch by inch, EM.
hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt