uPD brother

Started by September1234, December 05, 2020, 10:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

September1234

Hello. I'm new here.
I came to this forum because lately I've had to face up to the truth: my brother has uPD, maybe uNPD. His actions and behaviors affected me very badly throughout my childhood and until my late teens. I realized how much gaslighting, belittlement, anger and much more he would throw at me. His mood swings were never predictable.
When I was young, I always thought that I was alone. Friends around me never came back with these stories. However, looking at this forum that has been around for years, I realize I haven't been alone. Members here have suffered with this.

I hope to find more information on this forum. :)

Spring Butterfly

Warmest welcome and you have a whole community here to support your journey forward. The best of the best resources is summarized in the toolbox at the top of the forum into three sections. hopefully you find that helpful in your healing journey and the support over on the siblings board.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing

September1234

Thank you Spring Butterfly for the welcome. The siblings board has already been helpful. :)

LemonLime

Welcome, September.   Many of us will have stories similar to yours and I hope you find comfort knowing you are not alone and that we understand.

September1234