A Joyous Hopeful Easter 2022

Started by SonofThunder, April 17, 2022, 06:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonofThunder

I simply want to wish all my Out of the FOG comrade friends, a joyous, hopeful Easter 2022! 

This season is one of the victorious power in the resurrection and hope that Christ promises his creation not only in eternity, but right now, living, surviving and strongly thriving among living in very difficult situations. 

His power over death energizes me to be a truth-fighter, even in the midst of desiring what is best for myself and others (love).  His power reassures me he fully understands manipulation, attempts at control, gaslighting, hypocrisy, hate, hurt, insults, empty covenants and the list goes on. 

I thank Christ for his love for me, his creation.  I thank Christ for coming to a created world that has taken advantage of the very freedom he gifted in love and suffered SO greatly in order to rescue me.   I thank Christ for you, my Out of the FOG comrades and friends. 

SoT
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

bloomie

Wishing you and this wonderful community a joyous and hopeful Easter as well, SonofThunder!

I am humbled by the love, ultimate sacrifice, and tender care for us that is shown in this passage: Isaiah 43:4-5

"Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed."

The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

SonofThunder

Quote from: bloomie on April 17, 2022, 08:10:06 AM
Wishing you and this wonderful community a joyous and hopeful Easter as well, SonofThunder!

I am humbled by the love, ultimate sacrifice, and tender care for us that is shown in this passage: Isaiah 43:4-5

"Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed."

Amen Bloomie!  Thanks for sharing

SoT
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

SonofThunder

Quote from: user on April 17, 2022, 12:29:50 PM
Thank you for this reminder and the encouragement we have in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! It's easy to feel hopeless, but today is a great reminder that He knows how we feel, he bore the pain of all of our sins, and there is nothing we experience that He can't relate to. Praise God!

Happy Easter to all!

Amen user!  Thanks for sharing.

SoT

Mary

Thank you SoT and my brothers and sisters here at Out of the FOG. We are more than conquerors through HIM that loved us (Romans 8:37)!

Mary
For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. (Isaiah 54:5)

SonofThunder

Quote from: Mary on April 23, 2022, 04:48:31 AM
Thank you SoT and my brothers and sisters here at Out of the FOG. We are more than conquerors through HIM that loved us (Romans 8:37)!

Mary
Amen Mary.  Amen! ☀️

SoT