New year new me

Started by Gettintired76, January 07, 2022, 10:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

square

Gettintired76

Her exact words were " I'll blow all of your brains out, from here to her home state.

square

Is there any way you can record your calls with her?

And check if you're in a state that allows recording with the consent of just one party (that would be you).

Gettintired76

No I'm pretty sure you have to have consent but she has made it clear she has recorded me plenty of times. Bo I wouldn't begin to know how to record a phone call

Boat Babe

Please report this threat to the police.

This is all just horrible. I really hope you can come out the other side really quickly. Sending hugs.
It gets better. It has to.

Gettintired76

Spoke to my lawyer today unfortunately I had to be referred to a criminal lawyer due to CPS being involved. So I am waiting for them to call me back.

Gettintired76

My ex called me about an hour ago, she claimed the school had pressed charges against my daughter that she was called at the last minute this morning to show up at the courthouse, that my daughter has to be tested to see if she is competent to stand trial, that she was given a guardian ad leidem and has to meet with the prosecutor next week, that she made it abundantly clear as did the judge that I am not allowed anywhere near the proceedings (not sure if that's legal) and that she made sure they knew I was to blame for the child's behavior. She claims the child was expelled ( the school told me last week she was simply suspended). I did speak to someone at the court who said charges were not pressed it was a multi party disciplinary action. Totally different.

square

Gettintired76

I hope so I can't stand the thought of my baby being there in that courtroom not understanding what was going on and me not there for her. I just hope the judge wasn't mean to her.

square

She is scared, though. I hate to say it but she is.

I hope your criminal lawyer is a shark who eats child abusers for breakfast.

Gettintired76

Me too but so far all I've gotten is brick walls

Gettintired76

What do you do when they turn the "yellow stone" method around on you?

Gettintired76

Did I say something wrong? I'm not sure, but anyway quick update, I set up the consultation with the criminal lawyer unfortunately I can't see them until the 3rd. I'm still being kept incommunicado with my children which is killing me, she relays just enough info to keep me so upset I can't stand myself. The school board in her county is supposed to call me Monday, hopefully I'll get more information then. Ya know I never even realized this had situation I'm in even had a name until I read up on it. Post Separation Abuse, wow, and they are right it is worse then the abuse that was endured during the relationship. But do you do when the abuser uses the "coping tools" against you? It seems she knows them all and is using them to make herself look as good as possible and fool everyone she can, and it's working because they won't even talk to the person she burying.

escapingman

I am following you and rooting for you. I don't have much to add but just want to wish you luck and strength!

Gettintired76

Thank you EM that  means alot

square

You know I'm rooting for you as well. I don't know what the Yellowstone method is. The 2nd can't come soon enough.

I'm guessing she feeds on your upset. Whatever you may feel, you don't have to feed it to her. Put that wall up. You can do it slowly.

Remember she's feeding you lies, anyway. Even the stuff that is Based on a True Story is a fiction for her sick purposes.

Gettintired76

The yellow rock is kind of a step up from grey rock where you have a little more interaction with the person then you would with grey rock and from what I've read it's prefer by experts when the parties involved have children. But what about when the abuser turns it on the abused? And basically bars civil two way communication?

square

You're in a gray rock situation :(

Gettintired76

I agree and it sets her off when I do especially when she's yellow rocking. I'll go along to whatever she's saying and she'll still go off that I'm arguing with her and she don't have to deal with my attitude. It's quite head spinning.

square

You're in a hard situation. You do what you need to do. Just make sure that it's gray rock in your head. Whatever your words and tone and face say, make sure you distrust every word out of her mouth and bounce all her garbage right off your soul.