Help and advice on managing situation

Started by Ausand, July 23, 2021, 05:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausand

Hi everyone,
My wife has bpd and she just walked out of our 17 year marriage and took my three daughters and all my property then got a false DVO against me. I suffered great verbal emotional and sometimes physical abuse by her for all of the marriage. She then got me evicted cut the power and internet and phone off and has moved to a new house and I don't know where it is. The dvo forbids all contact with all of them and I have not seem my 3 girls for four months now. I was their primary carer for past 11 years so that has been extremely hard and painful.  She is trying to cause me maximum harm and keeps making false reports to police about me to get me arrested. So I have moved into a new place and cut-off my old phone and emails to hide from here. She also has all the money and won't  give me any.  How am I supposed to manage  her and the situation. No one seems to understand she has bpd and psychopathic tendencies and an anger problem. She has threatened me with knives before too and I asked for a dvo and was refused bec of the gender bias in the system. What can I do to get her to stop please. I am so desperate now.

xredshoesx

i am so sorry you are in this very volatile situation.  i am glad you are reaching out for support here but it sounds like your situation has so many nuances that it may be best you are reaching out in your community to someone qualified to give you legal advice about both the custody and financial issues. 

i'm not sure if this link can help but it's worth a try to at least network you with someone in your area
https://supportforfathers.com.au/about/

you are not the only dad here dealing with not being allowed to have contact with your children.  members dealing with custodial issues post in the forums below

Separating and Divorcing

Co-parenting and Secondary Relationships

on a personal note i was a child caught between my parents in a similar situation.  i was able to reunite with my biological father as an adult and it was one of the main reasons i am now NC with my biological mother.  it hasn't been easy but at least now as an adult i have a better understanding of what happened after being here on the boards.  sending strength and courage to you and hope to see you on the boards soon.