Too much too late

Started by escapingman, March 25, 2022, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

escapingman

Thanks user. It is difficult to see the forest for the trees, you are so right. Yesterday she baited and baited, I fell for it an got in to JADE. She did it all covertly behind the scenes and through GC. I think she might have overstepped it quite severely this time, but I think I need to get out ASAP, and then in a calm environment get all my evidence together and write it down including all things she has done, with backing evidence. Then  present it to either my solicitor, police, social or all of them. I don't want to just go the solicitor cry about this latest incident, I want her taken down for all of it now. It's not about getting an emergency order just to have her temporary removed and give her the opportunity to attack me back through some made up crap, I need to go for full custody and save the kids. What is 2 more weeks or even a month if that could be the difference of winning the war and not just a battle.

feralcat

That sounds a very apt metaphor, EM
Armour both internal and external. Pre planning, objectivity, clear headed nests, a variety of options for every conceivable countermove/ outcome. Drawing in all avenues of support and guidance. Studying your opponent - knowledge is power.
Good self care !
Good luck

escapingman

She just can't help her selves, caught me when fetching a cup of coffee and again invited herself to the holiday I have planned with the girls in the summer. I told her no about 5 times before GC, who was in the next room, came in and started shouting at me that if her mum isn't going she isn't going either. I am now so wound up again and supposed to be in a meeting shortly. I am waiting for my solicitor to get back to me regarding the other issues that happened lately and I need to make a plan with her, not just a short term plan but as I said in my earlier post, a plan for winning the war. But I will need to remove myself from this environment as I am really suffering now and struggle to hold my MC and noJADE.

guitarman

"Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace." - Dalai Lama

"You don't have to be a part of it, you can become apart from it." - guitarman

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can." - Anon

"If it hurts it isn't love." - Kris Godinez, counsellor and author

Penny Lane

Hi folks! This thread has gotten to five pages so I'm going to lock it per our guidelines. Feel free to start a new thread!