IDD Cycle Speeding up

Started by falsebalance2, June 24, 2022, 01:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falsebalance2

Quote from: escapingman on July 17, 2022, 04:36:56 AM
FB, I left uNPDx twice last year.when I came home the second time she said to me I really thought her a lesson and that me leaving was putting a rocket up her arse to change. It took her 4 days then she was back to abuse as normal.

Ooo I hear that!!! stbx left many a time to teach me lessons....He would say he was sorry and ask if he could come home and he was sorry he was so abusive and would "change,"- I always said of course!  Then once he was back he would say "but I wouldn't do those things if you did x, y, and zed," Then had ME jumping through the hoops. And I did all of them and then he would move the goal posts!

Here is to staying gone EM!!! and believing ourselves!

falsebalance2

@SOT YES! Time to create the life I had tried to create but was disrupted!

Also - After half hearted threats - Stbx asked for the kids. I'm not looking forward to it - but I know I'll have to GR and MC with this, too. I'll try to plan to be very busy and out and about.

Now we will paralell parent. I no longer feel responsible for what happens to the kids under his care. He will answer for it and I'll keep my faith.

Also talked to a life long friend for 3 hours last night and the more we talked I can't believe the power of denial. Realizing all of the signs of cheating were GLARINGLY obvious - but I trusted so much and thought I was the problem.

I'll be posting about something as it develops.

I know one of the new supplies he has been training - and he used me to do it. She is 10 years younger than me and same Myer's Briggs rare personality type and he has been grooming us both. 

I'm not hurt. I'm just realizing what a sham everything was and I'm no longer strolling Out of the FOG - I am running for dear life!