reverting to old behavior or working on me?

Started by Poison Ivy, December 14, 2019, 10:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GettingOOTF

I try to think of these expenses as an investment in my future. In the great scheme of things it's a small amount for the freedom it gives you. When I think of what it cost me supporting my ex and his BS, what I spent cleaning up after him pales in comparison.

NumbLotus

I would love to do exactly this. The reason is that it is progress, not a rut. What you did will STAY DONE. It's not going down the drain, it's a real move toward living YOUR life.
Just a castaway, an island lost at sea
Another lonely day, noone here but me
More loneliness than any man could bear

1footouttadefog

260 is an investment in having the home and life you not want.  That home and life does not have to be the same or comprised of the same things as in the past.

Some factors might have been influenced by thoughts, values or people you no longer have or give the same power in your life.

I am finding my goals and dreams are quite different that just a few years ago.  A lot of stuff related to those previous or now modified goals needs to be moved along. 

One example is that I wanted to build a nice green house.  I had been given windows and doors by someone who moved away.  I have decided to set up a small organic market garden at another location and treat it like a job to go there part time and work to grow veggies and greens.
I am in the process of hauling the used windows and  doors etc away as they won't be used here and I will use high tunnels at the other location. 

We evolve.