New year new me 3

Started by Gettintired76, February 22, 2022, 02:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

Of course hhar but Im hoping "NOT" to lose this job lol. Ive been talking with my boss and I think we might have an understanding.

Gettintired76

Its wild how once OUT you see and here references to PD in everything was listening to to "Take me to church" by Hozier for example.... That chorus! Damn! "Take me to church! Ill worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies, Ill tell you my sins so you can can sharpen your knife, Offer me that deathless death, good god let me gove you my life!" Wow just wow!

Gettintired76

Now that I am working again she suddenly wants to let me see the kids but still claims she hs to get "approval" fom CPS.

Gettintired76

She wants me to ride with them to the state forest this weekend to spend time with the kids I really dont want to be alone with her there or anywhere really but I do want to see my kids. She is still insisting she has to get approval from CPS first.

square

I don't blame you for feeling uneasy. I have no idea what I would do in that situation. As I recall, you have no car, so you either get trapped or you don't see the kids and get made out to be the bad guy.

You should just get your 50-50 parenting time like you legally have for your son and logically should have for your daughters, sigh. Not on her terms, not going where she wants, but you, at your place. Ughh.

square

It's just extremely hard for me to believe that CPS has supposedly barred the father from access to his children WITHOUT CONTACTING HIM.

I call bullshit.

Gettintired76

They havent square thats the rub.. I have spoken to 3 seperate people at CPS and my daughter's GAL They have all stated that there is no investigation against me or my family, no allegations have ever been made, and no orders have ever been enacted to keep the kids away from me or my family. So yes "bullshit" is the word of the day!

Gettintired76

Well Square I dont think anybody liked my song reference or maybe like me it hit too close to home

square

Ha, Hozier? I actually replied but my Internet died and ate my post lol. Yeah I do agree that song addresses this kind of toxic dynamic.

Gettintired76

Well my sister probably just fucked my every chance of getting my kids, she decided it would be proper to get into a knock down drag out in front of the courthouse. I have filed my papers by the way.

square

How does your sister's behavior affect your legal standing?

And, congrats!!

Gettintired76

Heres an update my ex asked cps to basically put my daughter away and somehow magically there now is an active investigation through cps against my sister, the GAL magically didnt know until today about it and cps swears they told anything me anything different . Still no paperwork still no investigation at my house. So i dont know what to think anymore. It pretty much proves CPS's case.

square

I'm not sure I understood fully, sounds like CPS maybe screwed up notifying various people about important info?

Your ex is talking about surrendering your daughter to the syatem? Jesus. You need to find out exactly how you can be the one she goes right to.

Gettintired76

They wont let me take her, and Really all i need is my own home.

Gettintired76

Ok i have the girls AOP's its sad to me my daughter told me several times she wanted to go home with me.

Gettintired76

My ex just texted me she went to cps and behind my back surrendered our daughter to them to be placed in the State Hospital. I go back to my lawyer tomorrow and we will go from there.

Poison Ivy

This is terrible IF TRUE. Please reach out to CPS and seek confirmation.

square

Gettintired76

Oh this time i know its true she was begging them at the courthouse to take her. And I dot like her caseworker at all she verified everything my ex has said is true. She talks to her day and night. personally think she is getting too "involved" and and might be anti father cause she been hostile and defensive with me from day one. And she did give my ex her personal number. I find it strange tho that she is the only that has verified an investigation and all and even the GAL didnt know anything about it until speaking to her.

Gettintired76

My ex's husband has been messaging me harassing me for the past hour, she told him about something that happened to me in the 2nd grade and he's taunting and making fun of me about it.