She had THE dream....

Started by alphaomega, March 12, 2019, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alphaomega

You know the one ?

Where she was at my wedding.....and you know what that means, right ?!?!?!?!?!

IT MEANS DEATH !!!!   :aaauuugh:   DEATH  :aaauuugh:   death death death  :aaauuugh: :aaauuugh: :aaauuugh:

I'm like, good, then maybe I can finally be put out of my misery with you.

Her next comment
"Can you come fix my phone, I cant get DRUDGE report.
i NEED YOU TO FIX MY PHONE."

:stars:

Dream in Peace W.I. - you are free now...

Call Me Cordelia

Well how are you more useful for Supply? Dead, or fixing phones?

"Sorry, I can't fix your phone I have to rewrite my will NOW." I'm NC now, but I would sometimes play along with the crazy to see how far it would go. Oftentimes as soon as their version of things turned out inconvenient their story would 180 on a dime. This kind of thing would be a prime example of that.

"We left your house SO HUNGRY. We were forced to stop at a gas station for our holiday dinner! We expected to have dinner with you!" (I had made a huge buffet.)
"Oh, I see. Well you're welcome to bring a dish next time to be sure there's something you like."
"You know I don't have time to cook! Whatever you make is fine."

I feel ya. :stars:

Andeza

:stars: I'm confused how a dream about a wedding pertains to death... but given that your M wants to cause nothing but drama for you to fulfill her needs I'm honestly not surprised.

Really, she probably could have had a dream about cute fluffy kittens, and you know that would mean you were secretly deathly ill, or some such nonsense. Heck it doesn't even fit with any regionally affected omens or signs that I'm familiar with (not that I believe them they simply amuse me.)

If I were you I'd be super annoyed at her drama, but I'd also eventually start chuckling to myself over how ridiculous it is.

As for the phone, well my M managed to get a stupid number of viruses on her computer from clicking advertisements and thinking she was being clever looking stuff up. Last time I fixed it it took over seven hours and I had to  dig around in the registry to do it because the virus software on the machine was so horrible it didn't recognize the threat. So I told her next time she screwed up her laptop I wasn't going to fix it. Now she has a screwed up laptop that's been that way for at least two years. She likes to complain about it, how slow it is, and I just keep telling her "Oh well."  :evil2:
Remember, that there are no real deadlines for life, just society's pressures.      - Anonymous
Lasting happiness is not something we find, but rather something we make for ourselves.

alphaomega

DH did the obligatory pick up of the phone, and brought it to me so I could troubleshoot it. :roll:

I called her and told her what the diagnosis was.  And of course, the conversation turned to her saying
"OH, WHATEVER WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU CHILD OF MINE".   

I said, honestly I have no idea. 
:yeahthat:

Then came the super guilt trip.

"You NEED me too !!"

Radio silence.

"You DO, you NEED your mother AO.  I KNOW your other friends "mother" you but it's not the same"

Radio silence.

"Did you hear me ?!?!   Did I loose you ?!??"

Nope.

"Well what do you have to say about that ..."

Nothing.  I didn't respond because I have absolutely nothing to say in response to that.

"Well, I lovvvvvvvveeeeeeee you sooooooooooooo much.  Thank you soooooooooo muchhhhhhh."

Yeah.  I love you too.   :sadno:

Of course I got off the phone with what WI so succinctly named an "emotional hangover".

And they are becoming more and more frequent the more I extricate myself from her mind control. 

Dream in Peace W.I. - you are free now...