Greetings from new user

Started by NorthernSoul, February 06, 2019, 01:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernSoul

Hello all,

I've only in recent weeks started researching NPD, BPD, and narcissism in general, as I'm still struggling to understand what happened to me.

I've been reading here since I registered, then will post in the friends forum when I've absorbed some more information.

RavenLady

Hi NorthernSoul! Welcome!

Struggling to understand what happened/is happening to us seems to be what brought most of us here to Out of the FOG. You are in good company! Hope you find the answers you seek, one way or another. I found poking around the Toolbox section super helpful, and the kindness of wise strangers in this forum has been amazing to my healing and recovery so far.

(You might want to delete your name...folks are pretty pro-anonymity around here. PDs can get a bit nasty when spoken ill about.  ;) )
sometimes in the open you look up
to see a whorl of clouds, dragging and furling
your whole invented history. You look up
from where you're standing, say
among the stolid mountains,
and in that moment your life
becomes the margin
of what matters
-- Terry Ehret

xredshoesx

welcome to the forum northernsoul,

when you're ready we're listening.  it can be a lot to absorb all at once. 

NorthernSoul

Quote from: RavenLady on February 06, 2019, 02:09:09 PM
Hi NorthernSoul! Welcome!

Struggling to understand what happened/is happening to us seems to be what brought most of us here to Out of the FOG. You are in good company! Hope you find the answers you seek, one way or another. I found poking around the Toolbox section super helpful, and the kindness of wise strangers in this forum has been amazing to my healing and recovery so far.

(You might want to delete your name...folks are pretty pro-anonymity around here. PDs can get a bit nasty when spoken ill about.  ;) )

Yes, looks like it was deleted for me. Believe me, I don't want to upset this particular PD!

NorthernSoul

Quote from: xredshoesx on February 06, 2019, 02:17:36 PM
welcome to the forum northernsoul,

when you're ready we're listening.  it can be a lot to absorb all at once.

Thank you both.