PDs mediation and court

Started by sevenyears, April 10, 2020, 03:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenyears

PD and I are back in mediation. Our mediation is conducted by a team of a lawyer and a psychologist. They see through his bullying, manipulation and gaslighting. In fact, he's really unable to use mediation much to bully me. Whenever they see him trying to manipulate or gaslight me, they call him on it. The psychologist even told him that he is mentally ill. Right after that, PD said he will only come two more times to mediation because he doesn't have enough money in spite of the fact that I've said I would cover all the costs if we come to an agreement. Of course, the chances of us reaching an agreement are nil unless I agree to all of his terms. So, we'll be going back to court. Because of confidentiality, I know the mediators can't testify about the substance of our mediation, but could they testify as a character witness? 

hhaw

seven:

I don't think you can call any witnesses regarding mediation, which is a shame, IME.

I do feel your gamble with mediation.... in time and expenses.... will likely benefit you.. somehow.

Judges talk and gossip like most everyone else, IME.

Sometimes they treat gossip like it's proper research, IME.

Hang in there.

hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt