I'm writing a list

Started by Associate of Daniel, January 22, 2020, 03:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Associate of Daniel

We all know that pretty much the first thing that an abuser does is isolate their victims.

I'm watching my uNPD exH's uNPD wife slowly but surely making her way through a list, in order to isolate him.

Church: tick

Wife (me): tick

Friends from marriage to me: tick

Long term friends from before he met me: tick

His parents: tick

Next will be:

His sister and her family:  I suspect by the end of 2020

His job:  gone within a few years, I'd say.  I suspect that the only reason he still has his job is that his boss (a long term friend) knows he won't be able to stay in any long term employment once he leaves.  His behaviour won't be stood for by any other employers. But his uNPD wife will ensure that he quits anyway.

His son (my ds13)

I could also write a list regarding how she's trying to isolate my ds:

Paternal grandparents:  essentially ticked. UNPD exH is no longer on speaking terms with them so by extension ds's relationship with them is extremely curtailed.

School:  ticked.
She's been poisoning ds against his school for years and has now succeeded in him leaving to attend the high school directly opposite where she lives with my uNPD exH.

Next will be:

Paternal aunt and family (see above, under uNPD exH's list)

Maternal grandparents (my parents):  ongoing.  Started bad mouthing them to ds a year or so ago.

Me. Ongoing. Has been badmouthing me to him fom the start -over 7 years ago.

His uNPD father. Although his uNPD father's own behaviour will likely lead to some sort of split between him and ds anyway.

So. There's the list. Or lists.

I think I'll check in from time to time to see how it's going.

Maybe I'll set up an award sticker chart somewhere for her. I think I might have an old potty training one somewhere.

What sort of awards/stickers should I give her as she achieves each of her goals?

AOD

notrightinthehead

I can't hate my way into loving myself.

GentleSoul

The little brown poop emoji.  :bigwink:

Associate of Daniel

Ha ha!
Thanks for the laugh.

AOD

athene1399

QuoteThe little brown poop emoji.
:yeahthat: