How do I check for PMs?

Started by Associate of Daniel, August 29, 2022, 05:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Associate of Daniel

I can only seem to find them by trying to write a PM to someone but don't know how to check for any that have been sent to me.

Last night I came across a stack that I've apparently received over several years!  So my humblest of thank-yous and apologies to those who PMd me but didn't receive a reply from me!

My account is set up to be notified of them but I've not received any notifications. Maybe I've done it incorrectly.

AOD

xredshoesx

the notifications may be stuck in the recent upgrade- 

i just check mine when i log in on my phone.  i can see if i have any messages in my inbox when i use my computers.

Associate of Daniel

Thanks, xredshoesx.

I think I've worked it out.

I couldn't believe how many pms there were!  I'll be sure to check regularly from now on, now that I know how to do so.

AOD

bloomie

AOD - you may already have realized this, but you can customize your settings for Personal Messaging. There is a box you can tick that will show a pop up when you log in letting you know you have PMs.

How to get to the PM settings menu:
Click: Forum Profile, Click Modify Profile to open drop down menu, select Personal Messaging, and that will open up the settings menu for you.

Hope that helps!
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.