Why Im here.. Advice PLZ

Started by shelt814, April 03, 2019, 08:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelt814

Hey guys. I am here because there was this girl that used to be my friend then things started to go downhill. The whole thing went down and as I was telling my therapist about it, she said she thinks the girl has BPD. The things that she has done to me and my friends include.. stalking, spreading rumors, threatening suicide, blaming, emotional abuse, attachment and SO MANY more. My friends and I went the the school counselor and principal. They ended up saying to just not sit with her. Our parents came in to again bring up the issue. Again, the school did not do anything. All of us involved and our parents are thinking about going to the police because it keeps happening... We just are not sure!

coyote

Welcome to Out of the FOG. Drama among friends in school is a common issue. It is a part of growing up. Of course if there is a PD involved it makes the drama even harder to deal with. I'd suggest studying the Toolbox here. Such things as setting Boundaries, no JADE, and avoiding Circular Conversations, There is also a Board here for Dealing with Friends that you might find helpful. I hope this helps and wish you the best in dealing with this.
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
Wayne Dyer

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
Capt. Jack Sparrow

Choose not to be harmed and you won't feel harmed. Don't feel harmed and you haven't been. -Marcus Aurelius

Zippydog

I'm glad you are recognizing these behaviors are unsafe. This person is not your friend. Keep talking to your therapist and parents. You can care that she is unstable, but it is not your job to fix or rescue her. Your job is YOU. Take good care of yourself, learn all you can about boundaries, and keep your parents in the loop. Good luck.