Parental Alienation

Started by escapingman, November 09, 2022, 08:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

escapingman

WOW, that was intense.

I am going to update later but I have now a court order (not yet on paper but agreed) which allows for me and DD to move on. As SoT are saying, I am not leaving GC behind, but I am changing strategy.

hhaw

Do what you can, EM....then put the story on the shelf and turn toward joy.🌞🌞
hhaw

What you are speaks so loudly in my ears.... I can't hear a word you're saying.

When someone tells you who they are... believe them.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Nietchzsche

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt

escapingman

Just before I will write some more, STBX had a complete meltdown in front of her legal team and they came telling us she had collapsed in tears. This was when it had been agreed the tenth thing she couldn't get her way and the most irrelevant item was mentioned during negotiation. Just to re iterate, I surrendered nothing since the SW report and STBX had to surrender EVERYTHING she asked for on top of the report, and some more as the judge ruled more in my favour than the SW had suggested.

escapingman

And I want to add, I finally really get what indifference mean. A whole day in court with STBX throwing accusations and tantrums left right and centre and I could not care less.

square

We are awaiting your update with much anticipation, EM.

And great job on the indifference. That's somebody else's toddler having a tantrum at the checkout line in the market now.

Not yours.

SonofThunder

Quote from: square on November 22, 2022, 04:40:25 PM
We are awaiting your update with much anticipation, EM.

And great job on the indifference. That's somebody else's toddler having a tantrum at the checkout line in the market now.

Not yours.

Haha  :yeahthat:  Love it. +1
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

SonofThunder

Quote from: escapingman on November 22, 2022, 12:47:41 PM
And I want to add, I finally really get what indifference mean. A whole day in court with STBX throwing accusations and tantrums left right and centre and I could not care less.
:like:  :yahoo:

SoT
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.