Changing tastes?

Started by StartingHealing, July 26, 2022, 08:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StartingHealing

Hello y'all,

I find myself in a strange space at the moment.  Wanted to get the opinions of folks that have been through this. 

Been about a month of no contact  :applause: ;D there is absolutely no desire on my part to ever see, hear, smell, know about, hear about, that person ever again.

What I am finding myself doing is the stuff I did before she was removed, I'm not liking to much any more.  The shows on various streaming services, are just "blah"  attempted to find different ones but still, "blah" Movies that were "ok" are now the same "blah"

I took a little time off from my schooling and I'm having a devil of a time getting myself back into that swing of things.  Admittedly, I did use my school work as a means where I didn't have to interact with her as much.   Well hell, when there was always a crisis of the week, crisis of the month, crisis of the day, and it was bad odds on which phase of the IDD cycle she was going to be in on any given particular day?

Any ideas on the changing tastes in video entertainment? 

I suppose that I should just push through and get going on the school work again. 

Peace