brave new world

Started by dalloway, April 29, 2024, 12:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalloway

hi everyone,
I was wondering what should I write as an introduction about myself. I guess all of us came here for similar reason: because via sharing our personal stories we can feel connected and maybe this is the only way at this moment that we can reach out to other people out there. I feel like being here is sometimes just a quiet refuge when we dont want to talk just listen and also a place to vent when we need it the most and no one is available to listen to us. So this is a very new experience for me and I am glad to be here  :)

clarityjane

I am also new here and I think your intro is perfect! I have yet to post my intro but when I'm ready, I will. Welcome and I wish you the best!

Invisiblewoman

Your welcome to hang out. I find people give a lot of very valuable and supportive feedback here, and it's a comfort to read.

Starboard Song

Welcome!

Check out out Toolbox if you haven't, and the What To Do. Great information that will make it ever so clear that you are not alone.
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward