Disturbing turn of events

Started by moglow, August 05, 2019, 01:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring Butterfly

Sending love and warm thoughts your way for both of you ❤️
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing

practical

Thinking of you and your brother and sending some calming and loving vibes
:bighug:
If I'm not towards myself, who is towards myself? And when I'm only towards myself, what am I? And if not now, when?" (Rabbi Hillel)

"I can forgive, but I cannot afford to forget." (Moglow)

bloomie

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your dear brother! So very hard right now!!
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

Amadahy

Bless the both of you. I'm holding you in every thought for provision, strength and peace. Much love. ❤️
Ring the bells that still can ring;
Forget your perfect offering.
There's a crack in everything ~~
That's how the Light gets in!

~~ Leonard Cohen

Lilyloo

:bighug:  Thinking of both of you. My brother has been having mini strokes. He finally saw a doctor. I hope your brother will see one and I hope he gets well soon!! Bless you for going to him. Prayers for you both
~Your heart knows things that your mind can't explain~

Zebrastriped

moglow, I hope the health situation for your brother improves.

I do know what its like to watch the train wreck of the BPD person influencing another person to do something that will negatively impact their health.  I spent about a month yelling at the steering wheel about it.  You mentioned you were not sure even how to label this activity.  I did have one thought, and that is Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.  That is being deliberately set up.  Just my take on the info you presented.

No matter what you label it, its still an awful set of events.   Its awesome you went to your brother's aid.  Positive healing thoughts for both of you.

Adrianna

I hope your brother agrees to medical care! What an awful spot to be in. I know you must be so upset. I'm upset too and I don't even know him.

My mother, before she died, went years coughing without seeing a doctor. Then finally saw one and was instructed to use oxygen, which she did not completely agree to do. None of this would have mattered in the end, and she would have died anyway but I am familiar with the gut wrenching feeling of watching someone you love not care for him or herself. It's an awful spot to be in.
Practice an attitude of gratitude.

nanotech

Hugs to you moglow. I really hope everything works out as well as it can! X