Signs Narcissist About to Discard, Devalue You by Sam Vaknin

Started by Inbetweenthisandthat, November 19, 2023, 12:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inbetweenthisandthat

Signs Narcissist About to Discard, Devalue You by Sam Vaknin on Youtube

Defiantly a must watch.

The narcissist first discards you in his mind so he can devalue you and after which comes the real discard.

bloomie

The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

turnonthelight333

Wow. This has given me so much clarity. A commentor on the video talked about the eyes- the look of coldness, of complete detachment. I experienced this look and had no idea it was such a universal experience. Thank you for sharing.

Another comment that has stuck with me: "As soon as you realize that there was never love and that he was never really there, it doesn't hurt any more. You lost nothing but illusions and have the chance to find yourself again. Get away as fully as possible.... here is nothing to lose but everything to win."

StartingHealing

Quote from: turnonthelight333 on November 24, 2023, 12:32:00 AMWow. This has given me so much clarity. A commenter on the video talked about the eyes- the look of coldness, of complete detachment. I experienced this look and had no idea it was such a universal experience. Thank you for sharing.

Another comment that has stuck with me: "As soon as you realize that there was never love and that he was never really there, it doesn't hurt any more. You lost nothing but illusions and have the chance to find yourself again. Get away as fully as possible.... here is nothing to lose but everything to win."

IDK about the hurt not being there, I do fully endorse getting away from them as fast as possible.  Go no contact if possible. If not possible keep interactions to the barest minimum.  I'm living proof that being away, building my life back is so much better than anything that I experienced in the relationship.  Ever.