Still here

Started by Gettintired76, June 04, 2022, 12:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

square

Will be looking for good updates tomorrow.

escapingman

Gettintired76

She was a no show, they postponed it until the 29th.

square

I... don't even understand. If I didn't shiw for court they'd find me in cintemot, fine me, and rule against me. She doesn't show, they reschedule for a date more convenient to her?

Tell me the judge at least knew she didn't show and seemed vaguely annoyed?

Gettintired76

I didnt even get to see the judge and the cps worker avoided me like the plage. I didnt even get to go in the courtroom

square

Yeah just let that one go.

Also, stop talking to her.

justducky

Quote from: square on June 23, 2022, 12:35:32 PM
Yeah just let that one go.

Also, stop talking to her.

:yeahthat:

I cannot believe what she gets away with. It's outrageous, and I'm sorry for all of the hell you and your kids are going through.

Gettintired76

Ty Ducky, Im trying to not talk to her, she hits me up first thing in the morning an drills me all day about the stuff for my daughters b-day, and shes still hitting me for child support.

Gettintired76

My daughter is in fact in State custody, they took her out of one hospital, it wasn't the "right" treatment for her and are going to put her in yet another hospital.

square

I'm so sorry she's going through this horrific ordeal.

Gettintired76

They are destroying that baby and they seem to think its just a game, they dont get that she is ADHD and Autistic pushing downers down throat is like giving a "normal" person an od of caffeine. Thats why shes wound up like an 8 day clock.

Gettintired76

And still all that woman cares about is money and what I can do for her...Im just flabbergasted and sick.

square

I pray this'll come togethersomehow and you'll get the kids.

Gettintired76

How can I compete when CPS is siding with her telling her everything I say, telling her they know im a liar and they know my game and they are going to crucify me for it.

square

I don't know, I don't know why they are failing so bad, I wish I could change it. It's not right at all.

Gettintired76

She can speak to her lawyer at will, speak to CPS...at will ... I have to wait til monday to speak to my attorney and cps runs away from me. She called me and harrassed me for 2 hrs over what Ive said to cps, and I. Know they told her because she knew word for word what Ive said.

Gettintired76

They are claiming DARVO on me and refusing to give me the chance to fight it.

Gettintired76

Oh God I can sleep I cant help worrying about my babygirl praying to God they didnt lock up in Juvie she will never survive in the, and my ex is taking off somewhere tomorrow like nothings even happened.

square

Gettintired76

And what's important to this woman? Planning vacation 😐