Still here

Started by Gettintired76, June 04, 2022, 12:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

square

She seems to have psychopathy.

Gettintired76

And getting that $600 wothr of toys and beds from me. She's been blowing up my phone all day over it but not a word about our daughter

Gettintired76

Ok so I applied for HUD and I have about 8 job apps floating around, I even put one in for ALDI... hell $25 and to train to manage...yar damn skippy I did. Wish me luck on that front.

square

Hey that sounds awesome best of luck

Gettintired76

Once I get my apartment I've enlisted the help of about twenty people...my daughter wants a Harry Potter universe in her bedroom? Shes gonna get one! All out no stops!

Gettintired76

I had something amazing happen to me today, I was driving to Walmart and saw a super bright super clear rainbow, I thought about my daughter and said if you are seeing this rainbow know I am thinking about you, love you and will never stop fighting for you, two seconds after saying that a second rainbow appeared next to the first.

square

That's freaking beautiful. I hope you can talk to her about it soon.

Gettintired76

I came home and bawled like a baby...first cry Ive had in a long while

Gettintired76

Another wonderful night of no sleep GOD this is getting so old

Gettintired76

Well I go to court in acouple hours, I had a rather optimistic conversation with my lawyer Monday, and a very good life skills class yesterday. It seems that perhaps my attorney and cps may have finally bought themselves a clue, and started figuring out my ex's game. My attorney stated that cps said this has ended up not being the case they thought it was going to be when they filed it. Not sure what it means, but cant be good for ex, and they are livid that my ex kept my sons "incident" from and also hid the fact that she no longer has our daughter. So I will update when I get home

justducky

square

Gettintired76

They sent my daughter to an entirely diff State they didnt do Jack shit to my ex for anything, and the case is getting bounced back to her county

Gettintired76

She lets our son do what he did and im still no contact and she still gets to keep them

Gettintired76

I knew not to get optimistic about it

square

Oh boy.... I'm so sorry. It's an absolute travesty.

Gettintired76

She started texting and calling me as soon as my ass hit my carseat I left my attorney a very heated message as him to let me know when shes finally going to get in trouble for her actions so I can pencil in the date, Im starting to get really pissed off at her getting away with everything and im getting raking over the coals while she gloats over it

square

escapingman

I feel for you GT, unfortunately I know how you feel. It's very frustrating when the authorities don't get it and just move things around not doing anything. I just had a hearing where they basically told me uNPDx can do what she like with one if my daughters for another 2 months whilst investigating the suitability. During that time she apparently can stop me from seeing my daughter using parental alienation. At least I still have one daughter with me, but it still hurts.

Gettintired76

My ex still has GC daughter, but is "sent off" SG daughter is firmly turning her against me and my family. Its crazy she actually got into a 4 hr fight with my mom for suggesting send our daughter to an autistic school, meets this new guy and "oh its for her own good shes getting the help she needs to get past what you people did to her". And I mean you name it shes done it, broke no contact, had me buy her damn groceries for three months, texts me taunting me, skips court dates, irresponsibilly lets our son nearly die.... And she still keeps the kids, and im still no contact. And she so smug about it going back to her county, hell about everything cause she knows she has them eating out of her hand, and the caseworker my daughter has is the one who started all of this last winter, and to beat all my ex is rubbing going on vacation in my face. I just dont know what to do anymore, with that woman as caseworker im going to jail period and my sisters too. And I know my daughter was coached because its not a coincidence that the charges against us are a) accusations my daughter allegedly made against her stepdad and brother and b) stuff my ex hollered about last fall. Im running out of fight, i feel im not even allowed to fight, been told repeatedly it doesn't matter what evidence i have all that matters is the interview, and my ex has informed me my daughter has added more to it.