Reaching out it SG that has gone NC

Started by sunshine702, June 13, 2022, 12:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine702

Uhug.  I am thinking of reaching out to my ScapeGoat Brother.  Around October he was reaching out to me for support on my Narc mom's abuse and Crazymaking.

But then some big stuff happened - an eviction and my mom bought him a house to control him and abuse him. And right then he would not answer my texts back.

So he has cut off contact with me.  I am hearing horrible things from my mom -about him but who knows what to believe.   And even if true so effing what!   But I don't know I don't want to be her flying monkey and cut off contact but also  if he needs space I get it. 

I was thinking of sending a birthday card in July and mirror what he and his lovely girlfriend L has done in the past -  some pictures of what we are up to.

What do you guys think?  I don't want to live by Narcs triangulation.  But if it is difficult to contact me I get it

notrightinthehead

Reach out if that is what you really want to. Whatever the reply will be is out of your control. And it will be communicating something that will be useful information for you.
I can't hate my way into loving myself.

sunshine702

Yes I am ok with any reply or no reply. Or a reply over time when he feels safe. He is now pretty deep in her Narc fantasy with the house.  Control.

I think it is for me. To let him know that I don't want to listen to the triangulation  Or Shoulds.  I should stop exchanging Christmas gifts with him.  Now if he tells me that a different story.  But her.   No thanks.